Toronto Xmas Party 2013!!!

Well this sucks. :(
I'm sorry but I can't make it guys. As it turns out we have a family related event on the 14th. Believe me I wish things were different but there's nothing I can do...so have fun, hell I know you all will...and I'll certainly miss being there personally.

David

Well this sucks. :(
I'm sorry but I can't make it guys. As it turns out we have a family related event on the 14th. Believe me I wish things were different but there's nothing I can do...so have fun, hell I know you all will...and I'll certainly miss being there personally.

David

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:(

That sucks man.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:(

That sucks man.

I know...and it has nothing to do with the threat of there being brussel sprouts there at your dining table...although one heck of a deterrent, still not enough to keep me away. Unfortunately it's turned out to be bad timing. Same can be said for the 501st Christmas Dinner. Same night as this and I can't go to that one either.

David

I know...and it has nothing to do with the threat of there being brussel sprouts there at your dining table...although one heck of a deterrent, still not enough to keep me away. Unfortunately it's turned out to be bad timing. Same can be said for the 501st Christmas Dinner. Same night as this and I can't go to that one either.

David

Ya, unfortunately this was the only day I could do it this year. :(

We'll raise a glass to you!

Looks like i'm bringing, sausage rolls with rum dip, and Mexican pinwheels.

I'll also be bringing some paper props to show and share.

Well the weather outside is frightful, but the party will be so delightful... Lol

Plows have been out here in Burlington and the roads aren't too bad. Still though, be safe out there folks.

Looking forward to tonight!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back