Toronto Prop Party Official Date - June 25th 2011

David, thanks for attending despite all the reasons you had not to.

I can't tell you guys how happy it made me to see everyone talking to each other and enjoying themselves.
That was the goal.

David, I have some pictures for you.

Dude no need to thank me, I wouldn't have missed it for anything....I just wish I could have brought some goods to display ....and like I said above, this was a well organized event. :thumbsup

So I guess that was your camera we were using then huh?:lol
Cool, feel free to just post them here. :)

Thanks again bud,

David

It was an excellent time and it was loads of fun meeting and talking with everyone. A lot of talent in the room and some very impressive stuff.

Before I forget someone asked where I get some of my building material. (Styrene, resin, glues etc)
Plastic : Plastic Sheets : Plexiglas : Epoxy : Fiberglass : Plastics : Resin : Plastic World

I particularly liked your WIP pieces. While a lot of us do kits it was awesome to see someone who makes stuff from scratch. :thumbsup

Hope you like that Hellboy book! ;)

This pose in this one just cracks me up; the forlorn eyes everything. Hence the reason I'm nervous when people pose for pics with my masks on. :lol

P6250097.jpg
[/IMG]

Ha! That's my dad. He had a great time at the show and was really impressed with everyone's stuff. :)

I had a most excellent time meeting all of you! You're all so talented and creative, puts me to shame.

Maybe next year I'll have some things I've done from scratch; still won't be as impressive as what you all have accomplished.

Thank you again Caveneau for organizing and running this very successful event!

We had a great time as well, it's always a blast to meet up with people you have interacted with for years over a forum, and to get to see their stuff up close. I greatly appreciated the comments on my work. The hours, days, weeks spent working on this stuff and it often just goes up on a shelf where it's only appreciated by my cats. My girlfriend was thrilled to show off some of her stuff as well, never mind finally getting her Quorra jacket! Thanks David.
---

Edit - well, there you go, she beat me to it!

Had a fantastic time also. We have some really talented local artists for sure! It was great to put faces to screen names. I wish I had brought some stuff to show now.

Cam, your stuff is still giving me nightmares (buff shoulders too).

Caveneau, thanks for putting this all together, and to everyone who donated to the raffle.

The highlight had to be Ken"s time machine though, who needs a TARDIS.:cool
IMG00055-20110625-1242.jpg
LOR]

IMG00059-20110625-1307.jpg

I think we all did this pose:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'm sorry I missed this one. :(

Looks like you all had a great time! :D

GhostCinderella- man your stuff is insane! :wacko :thumbsup

Of course the Delorean rocks! Nice to see that K-9 too! :)

If it happens next year hopefully I can make it out.

Kevin

Pretty cool.
Very edited.
I can't handle the player on that site, it's too frustrating.
From what I saw, I did not see everyone they interviewed.
Again, maybe it was that damn player, I got tired of watching the commercials.
I was supposed to have a copy sent to me.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back