Done / Completed Tomorrowland Pin

Re: Tomorrowland Pin ** new lower price :) **

Me too :) cant wait to see them.
Looking forward to them.

I just posted 2 days ago that we have more and they are almost here.. and we are only doing the movie one.. I will PM you tomorrow when I get to the shop.
I don't know if this run is closed or not but if there are any left I'd be up for one of the movie replica versions.

Same as above..I'm not sure why people think the run might not be happening? I will PM you as well.
im in for the prop replica version if it is still available.

OK I will contact you :)
I'd be in for the movie replica version, thanks.

OK updated pics of the actual pin/pendant/medallion whatever you would like to call it :)

TL_1.jpgTL_2.jpg

Looks good, but in the movie is it a pin or small medallion, for me it looks like a medallion because the back looks straight without the needle.

Looks good, but in the movie is it a pin or small medallion, for me it looks like a medallion because the back looks straight without the needle.

As with most props, there are variations that serve the scene and are different from each other. I'm sure there's a medallion style pin but we made the pin style like the limited nycc release. Also, the pin in the first trailer doesn't lay flat. It lays like it has a clasp on the back.

tomorrowland-movie-trailer-nasa-cap.jpgtomorrowland-pin-1419784550.gif

Yep, looks very nice, I think this is much nicer than the park pins coming out. Great job on them!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back