Tom Servo!

They look great! This is probably the most authentic puppet I've sen since the actual filming prop on the show XD

Thanks! The ones on the show were considerably rougher, close-up; you'd have to knock mine around a bit to get the same effect. :)

Thanks! The ones on the show were considerably rougher, close-up; you'd have to knock mine around a bit to get the same effect. :)

That would be a crime to beat yours up XD These bring back a lot of very fond memories of the show and especially the movie. I think I was one of only three people in the theater to see that movie on premiere night XD Still, laughed so hard the first time I fell out of my seat XD

That would be a crime to beat yours up These bring back a lot of very fond memories of the show and especially the movie. I think I was one of only three people in the theater to see that movie on premiere night Still, laughed so hard the first time I fell out of my seat

It's good to have these guys around; they cheer up a room. :)

Did a pair a while back and sold them for about $450 each.

The parts can be had for less that that, and they are pretty easy to assemble.

http://www.joecrow.com/

Although you can still get most parts for both on eBay, except a proper barrel for Tom.

Is joecrow.com still active? He hasn't updated for a very long time (I know for at least over a year... if not a bit longer).

I always wanted to do a Cambot and put an actual camera (something small) in it.

My kids are big fans of the show as well. So having a Servo to watch the show with would really rock.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back