Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP POST 364!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP PAGE 12!)

7b4d0fca961acd9942a736ec12d68474.jpg

This is pretty cool, maybe a different image though to the Ghostbusters logo :)

Indeed it is! :thumbsup

The font is a bit "Hobbity" for my taste though. :)

For the cover I'm going to have a large "T" like the book from RGB. Nice big Old English T.

Any news? :)

Still plugging away on and off. :)

More off lately as I've been really busy with other things but hope to gain some ground in the new year. :thumbsup

Still plenty to research if folks want to lend a hand!

Still plugging away on and off. :)

More off lately as I've been really busy with other things but hope to gain some ground in the new year. :thumbsup

Still plenty to research if folks want to lend a hand!

Well if my info was good choose me five more and I'll have a look around for information :cool

I own a small press occult book publishing company and If all of the works are properly cited in the book (Giving credit for entries and sources so there is no plagiarism) I honestly think we can publish and sell this book. I have researched a project like this before and It is a monumental undertaking but the financial rewards were there if someone had the time to see it through. What do you think? Want to talk about it?
Frank

I am working on Old Ones/Elder Things and Deep Ones, and adding Shoggoths, Byakhees, and Dagon. I am also trying to piece together an entry on Basileus, his machine, and the Thirteen Ghosts.

Edit: I just realized there is no entry for The Ghostmaker. I will work on that as well.

I'll write something up if you have some topics you want covered. just let me know what you would like researched I'd live to see this get made.

I've been working on revising/editing some long long out of print (read: centuries) occult texts. I can see if there are any entries in them that might help.

Is it too late to help out on this project, I love to reaseach ghost stories. You should put a entry in about the slenderman

I'll grab a topic as well if it's not too late!

Thanks!

Been really busy and sadly have neglected this thread for the past couple weeks! :facepalm

Lemme get to answering all inquiries...

Well if my info was good choose me five more and I'll have a look around for information :cool

Never got your email with the Springheel Jack info... I still have your PM asking for my email address so I'll send it again. It's entirely possible I missed it. :confused

I own a small press occult book publishing company and If all of the works are properly cited in the book (Giving credit for entries and sources so there is no plagiarism) I honestly think we can publish and sell this book. I have researched a project like this before and It is a monumental undertaking but the financial rewards were there if someone had the time to see it through. What do you think? Want to talk about it?
Frank

While I would be THRILLED at the potential I'm afraid this book will be full of entries on film & TV characters so I don't think we could get it properly published without removing guys such as Vigo and Gozer...

However, there will be no plagiarism in the book and all images will be free and clear to use. So, I suppose it could be done to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back