Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP POST 364!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tobin's Spirit Guide! (RESEARCH SIGN-UP PAGE 12!)

I'll do Vigo, Slimer, the Sandman, and Evo Shandor.

You gotta let Protokev do Vince Clortho!!

You got it. Ask Kevin about Vigo though, he had agreed to do it way back when but we all got a bit off track and busy with other things. he may have started something already or may want to finish, I don't know.

Vince is totally his if he wants it! :thumbsup

Added Incubus and Succubus. I think they fit well. :)

In case anyone is wondering the method to my madness:

Bold means you're assigned

Bold and Italic means I've gotten something from you

Hey there OB, I thought I left a link to the 8 Immortals, from Chinese mythology, but I can resend it! So you can put me down for that, and anything else you have from Chinese mythology.

edit! I guess the Ghost city of Fengdu as well. I'll see If I already looked that up.

Hey there OB, I thought I left a link to the 8 Immortals, from Chinese mythology, but I can resend it! So you can put me down for that, and anything else you have from Chinese mythology.

edit! I guess the Ghost city of Fengdu as well. I'll see If I already looked that up.

Indeed you sent some great links. :thumbsup

What I'm looking for is a word doc so I can have it all in one space while I'm writing. I find it helps me focus. :)

Updated. I'm considering putting the 18 levels of Chinese Hell there as well. Which would of course mean an article on the 9 circles of Dante's Inferno.

I can do the 18 levels of Hell, of Chinese mythology as well.

Updated. I'm considering putting the 18 levels of Chinese Hell there as well. Which would of course mean an article on the 9 circles of Dante's Inferno.

OB what year are you using as the publishing date for Tobins? It might help with research so we can kook for sightings, history, etc. before that date.

OB what year are you using as the publishing date for Tobins? It might help with research so we can kook for sightings, history, etc. before that date.

Thinking along the lines of 1928. That will allow me to include the Gozer building stuff from the 1920's. :)

Hey Mike,

I have no preference!!

I am open to helping on any. Randomly pick a stack for me, then PM the names to me and I will get to work :)

Definitely Beetlejuice, sucubus and incubus

I'll take The White Lady for sure and probably others. I'll let you know the other ones later today.

I'll take the Nukelavee for sure. Maybe a couple others, I'll need to give the list another look a bit later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back