TMP IRON MAN - New Photos Feb 2011. Page 72.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. New update July 2009 page 102. New armor sculpt GEN3.

yes but they use the same process for this suit as they did the silver surfer.
The suit is plastic and rubber so they add cg layers over it to give it a more metal look. I think thats were the pieces like that come into play.

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. New update July 2009 page 102. New armor sculpt GEN3.

Awesome! I'm a really big Ironman fan but sadly not the right size to pull off the costume :)

Progress chest sculpt 18july 2009

Here are latest progress of the chest sculpt.

Photos deleted in lack of watermark.

Last edited:
Re: Progress chest sculpt 18july 2009

The new sculpt looks way less "bulky" and more streamlined like it should be, WAY TO GO!!!:cool:thumbsup
Love it!

Re: Iron Man Costume. TMP. New update 18 july 09, Page 105

Back again! :lol You have seriously outdone yourself with this, I can't stop staring at the photos, hmmm I wonder if I start saving now....:love :thumbsup

that's my size !! I am watching this very closely.

wow, I go on vacation, come back and see this. Wow. Looks really cool.
Judging from the pics and the sleekness of the suit- it does not appear it will fit me. This suit looks perfect for those slimmer, smaller folks.
Am I right? 30-32" waistline...150-180lbs....5' 10- 6' tall??

that's my size !! I am watching this very closely.

same here lol.

Me too :)

The suit looks fantastic

Brilliant work on this! Really amazing. The long months of studying the suit and then coming back and then back again have paid off. :thumbsup

Stunning!

Hi everybody!!!

This is the first time I write here, I was following your work so long time ago now, I was watvhing all the new updates you have done and as everybody I am impressed with your talent!!!

Your work is an inspiriation for so many I must say :rolleyes

As you I am trying to do my own armor, I am not so taller then it is for my size (1´65 m), I had so several problems that I fixed and, so long I go with my proyect I now yours it´s the most amazing one!!!

Keep on and surprise us with your new suit!!!

If you don´t mind to tell me, please, what sort of clay do you use? I tried red or white one, but it always broke in several pieces when it dry... and I can only get some good results with modeling clay as das, but you know this is not clay and it is not as good as :lol

Well, some day maybe if I get results as the level I saw in this forum I will open my own thread.

While it happens, Regards from Spain!!!!

Heh heh. I'm 6' tall, 30-32" waist, too. I'd love to have one of these bad boys. :cool

Wihoo some nice progress images ... keeps getting better by the day. I cannot wait ... My boots arrived, that seems to workout fine for some extra height. Have been walking around to get the feel of it ... (looking rather funny along the way)

DJ

Thanks for all the nice coments.

Regarding the interior of the helmet. Its pretty much clean with just some foam pieces its not lined. That i leave up to the owners to do them self.
Also another reason to not line it, is that people got variouse sized heads and ensureing a snug comfortable fit is important to a helmet because it MUST stay in place during troop. Some also wants to add fans, and lights in the eyes.

For those intrested i now got a SPECIAL PRICE - LIMITED OFFER in the Junk Yard for the New armor Generation 3 version.

WOW TMP you inspired my to go all out on my Iron Man costume. I dont know if you seen it yet but it called the Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor. Take a look

za.jpg

zc.jpg

I really dont know how to mold or do any plastic stuff yet so its all made out of cardboard, foam board and fiberglass

That is awesome (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back