TMNT Shredder for Halloween WIP

Welp finished my costume. My wife and I won first place in our category at a costume party which netted us six bottles of wine. We took the family our trick or treating Halloween night and Shredder was a big hit.

bD5O2.jpg

mfnae.jpg

TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!

RzT0b.jpg

The spikes on my left leg didn't make it through the night :(

aSBKK.jpg

Kx5GH.jpg

It came out great man! Excellent job. Next up one of the turtles? :love

Actually I've started a Halo build. I pepped out aScout helmt over the past few days and I'm about to start sealing it so I can resin it. I'm going to attempt to roto cast it with Rondo.

Actually I've started a Halo build. I pepped out aScout helmt over the past few days and I'm about to start sealing it so I can resin it. I'm going to attempt to roto cast it with Rondo.

Awesome man. I am excited to see that progress as well. Did you get Halo 4?

Awesome man. I am excited to see that progress as well. Did you get Halo 4?

Yeah, my kid and I beat it the other day. Then he started asking me if there was MORE Halo, so I threw in Halo CE: Anniversary. We found out it doesn't support local Co-op campaign :facepalm so we startd Halo 2. He says he wants to be a Grunt next Halloween. I'm wondering what I could do Halo related for my daughter, and also if I could convince my wife to go as Cortana :love. I'll probaly be making tons of posts between here and next October here and on the 405th.

Yeah, my kid and I beat it the other day. Then he started asking me if there was MORE Halo, so I threw in Halo CE: Anniversary. We found out it doesn't support local Co-op campaign :facepalm so we startd Halo 2. He says he wants to be a Grunt next Halloween. I'm wondering what I could do Halo related for my daughter, and also if I could convince my wife to go as Cortana :love. I'll probaly be making tons of posts between here and next October here and on the 405th.

Nice. He is a kid though so chances are he'll change his mind :lol. If he doesn't then good luck with the build. Once you start it though, I will be following it closely.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back