TMNT 1990 - Raphael Sai Replicas

He said he didn’t mind, so here’s a look at some of the other weapons he’s working on!

13779096-DB16-407A-B3C2-68C57A1B4A7D.jpeg

I stumbled across this page when I was searching the web. I’m based in the U.K. and would be interested in a set of Sai’s are they still available?

I just got these in last night from a friend who is doing a run of each set of weapons. Not sure if I'm going to get them all mainly because of my limited space, but I couldn't resist as I've wanted these bad boys since I saw the movie all those years ago. I believe these were made using the original props as reference for size/ design. Machined aluminum with leather wrapped handles. Big thanks to Mike at Karnivorous Creations! Here's some pics for fans of the original movies!

View attachment 1541029
View attachment 1541028
View attachment 1541027
I need this where can I buy it

Karnivorous Creations is his Instagram and on FB I believe for all those asking about these. I'd recommend trying to reach him there, I don't know if he's doing them currently. Tried reaching out but I'm assuming he's busy as he hasn't replied.

Karnivorous Creations is his Instagram and on FB I believe for all those asking about these. I'd recommend trying to reach him there, I don't know if he's doing them currently. Tried reaching out but I'm assuming he's busy as he hasn't replied.
Last time I reached out I was told at the moment they were only seeling directly at cons.

I'd love to know the price that they would all cost, just as a possible future idea.
As I said last year, I'd love to have them hanging on the wall, something arranged like this. This being just a quick photoshop.
I imagine these aren't to scale, but thoughts on the layout, or would any of you change something around?
Turtleweapons.jpg

Most sais I've found commercially flare out at the tips. Also there's the wrapping and aging to be done.
The real ones are supposed to flare.

The ninja turtles are one of the best examples of ignorant cultural appropriation. Those are not even ninja weapons, they are Okinawan weapons. They are also rendered badly.

Last edited:
The real ones are supposed to flare.

The ninja turtles are one of the best examples of ignorant cultural appreciation. Those are not even ninja weapons, they are Okinawan weapons. They are also rendered badly.
They're also made for seven foot tall turtles. The absolute nerve!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back