TK412's 41st Elite Corps Clone trooper Armor

thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm really hoping it will be finished by C4

Here's a couple of updates. canister connections.

cloneproject230.jpg

cloneproject231.jpg

cloneproject232.jpg

cloneproject233.jpg

cloneproject234.jpg

cloneproject235.jpg

cloneproject236.jpg

cloneproject237.jpg

cloneproject238.jpg

cloneproject239.jpg

cloneproject240.jpg

Re: TK412's 41st Elite Corps Clone trooper Armor

I was wondering if you would be able to tell us what paint colors you ended up using? From the type of blue on the vents to the light grey.

Thanks and can't wait to see more pics!!

Cool, thanks for the color listing. Ya I saw your stuff on ebay, I would def. get it if I hadn't already decided to get the OSCS armor. It's already in the works and I am not the type to change my mind on a purchase after already agreeing on it.

Your stuff is awesome though and hope mine turns out at least half as good as yours!

You could own this armor if you want. :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Reven...ryZ98027QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The paints are the rustoleum primer gray. the white is krylon semi-white. and the blue on the vents is krylon #1901 Regal Blue Gloss

1/8

but i have a few thicknesses in different areas on the ab. but the main sintra piece i bought was 1/8

There seems to be nothing Turo can't make amazing looking.

Art,
I still can't belive you sold that suit. It is awesome brother. I mean all the work and research you put in to it. Welp! on to the next one eh?:)

Thansk guys!

I loved this suit.

Golderod - I' m hoping to get started on another one soon. I really liked the look of these colors.

:D

Are you planning 41st elite again or another clone? That 41st looked great but I'd love to see what you can do with other clones ;)

Hint Hint, cough cough. :p

Man - I wish I had extra sets of armor laying around. I would love to do them all.

I'm really interested in doing a Commander Cody some day.

But when ever I get another clone armor, it will be the 41st Elite. Coruscant Security.

I have more images of the progress of this suit. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Arturo

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back