THOR Movie Costumes

Re: THOR Movie costume (THOR) AND an offer...

Yo, Thor,

Superb kit. Great look. I am amazed considering your base to work off of.

Here's the "offer" - are you coming to Dragon*Con? I hope like heck you are. I'm the lead photog on a "Marvel The Avengers" movie Shoot and the one character we're short is Thor. If you're making D*C 2012 we'd love to have you throw in with us.

This is a serious effort too. My equipment is top shelf and the director/organizer of this Shoot knows his Avengers canon and the kits of the others is way nice.

Let me know and, IF you are coming to D*C, I'll hook you into the loop.

Re: THOR Movie costume (THOR)

At the first look I thought Chris Hemsworth himself is on the photos :)

Last edited:

Capt Jaze,
Don't know if you saw this but a photo of you and your wife made the LA Times:

la-et-comiccon-scenes053.jpg

Here's a link to the article:
Comic-Con can be a pop culture clash - Los Angeles Times

L8R!
Thom

I'm surprised how good this looks. More realistic armor would take this to the next level, but for what this is, this is dope. The beard and the hair really help everything out, so I find myself looking more at your facial expressions and your stance than I do the actual costume.

This is dope, dude, good job.

That's nuts. I almost didn't notice that the armor was store-bought. And nice work modifying it! The arms look especially awesome.

very cool!! i happened to see you at the SDCCI this year. :) here's the picture i took of you!

DSC02059.jpg

AWESOME PHOTO!!! WOW!! Thank you so much for posting! :) Thank You EVERYONE for the inspiring comments!! Really means ALOT and makes me want to continue!:)

Here is one for Fun: Xena meets THOR!!!!! lol

Re: THOR Movie Costume (THOR)

Awesome job!!!! Almost perfect!
I was inspired by you to modify my costume(hope to show you soon the improvements:) )

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back