Thomas Bangalter Helmet ( DAFT PUNK )

made hole in the mouth, it lacks some finishing general, the central cut in the upper part, and the holes below the visor, then the mold.

The thing that worried me was the line that goes over the helmet, from one ear to another.
Instead it was easier than expected, the result seems good.

Last edited:
I will spare you the pictures of the mold and de-molding, the procedure so you know, just to show the final result.

First visro test.
6972562102_b006020f76_z.jpg

7118642037_758666aa9c.jpg

6972565006_a608f34975.jpg

I've only just seen this thread for some reason. The helmet looks awesome with the chrome. Great work man. I know it's not right for the version you've done but will you be putting in an LED matrix?

I've only just seen this thread for some reason. The helmet looks awesome with the chrome. Great work man. I know it's not right for the version you've done but will you be putting in an LED matrix?
It will mount LED Matrix, I am recovering all the material and then part.
will be more or less the same design used by Volpin.
will be tough

It will mount LED Matrix, I am recovering all the material and then part.
will be more or less the same design used by Volpin.
will be tough

Nice. I can't wait to see it all lit up. After I've finished my IM build I will attempt a Guy-Man and a Thomas helmet too so will be following this thread closely. Best of luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back