thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

Thanks I appreciate the update. Hopefully anyone else that's still waiting or has received a suit will chime in.

I have an update.
My suit was shipped last week.
It arrived on my country, and it was supposed to be delivered. Unfortunately I am having some problems in customs. My country really sux.
They are also on strike.

Maybe with a little luck, it will be released by next week and I can post some pics and videos.

I have an update.
My suit was shipped last week.
It arrived on my country, and it was supposed to be delivered. Unfortunately I am having some problems in customs. My country really sux.
They are also on strike.

Maybe with a little luck, it will be released by next week and I can post some pics and videos.

canada post? lol they held up a bunch of my stuff recently because of job action

id be really interested in seeing your suit when it arrives!

canada post? lol they held up a bunch of my stuff recently because of job action

id be really interested in seeing your suit when it arrives!

No, I leave in Brazil.
Not only we have to pay 60% in importation taxes, but they keep questioning proof of value and content. Really sucks.

I will post pics of the suit when it arrives. Very excited!

If you need to spend thousands of dollars to buy a set of iron armor made by EVA, it's not worth it in my opinion, because you may need only a few hundred dollars to customize a set of armor with similar effect in China. This is the advice I can give. My English level is very poor, so I can only use Google Translator to reply to you.

If you need to spend thousands of dollars to buy a set of iron armor made by EVA, it's not worth it in my opinion, because you may need only a few hundred dollars to customize a set of armor with similar effect in China. This is the advice I can give. My English level is very poor, so I can only use Google Translator to reply to you.

These are not made from EVA.

[报价=“dday,POST:4554607,会员:75352”]这些不是由经济增加值制成的。
I know, I'm just giving my personal advice that what EVA does is not worth that much.

[报价=“dday,POST:4554607,会员:75352”]这些不是由经济增加值制成的。
I know, I'm just giving my personal advice that what EVA does is not worth that much.
Ok, but this thread is about full body armors, and they aren't EVA foam, so the comment doesn't seem to be relevant.

I agree EVA builds should not sell for thousands of dollars unless they are really really detailed.

Wow, two years and no one has purchased a BFD costume to comment on?

I was looking to solicit opinion on the current product line but the last comment in here is a year and a half old.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back