Theft in Texas area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see this post working if you suspect the the person will try to sell the property here. Otherwise take him to small claims court and sue for the return of the items or the items value. With all the evidence that you supposedly have it should be a slam dunk.

well now he is selling it...

it will be interesting to see how this ends. :popcorn:popcorn

Smiley_Tiny_Executioner.gif who's next

I have a right to sell MY suit.... You all sit back and read a drama filled sab story and listen to his accusations with no facts other than images of his kit and images of my kits. You all act like I have no building skills and as though these items are not mass produced by people. I bought my clone kit along time ago and have been working on my kit for a long time. Go to the mandalorian mercs and see the progression of my red and black mando kit over the years. Go to Soaring Hammer and facebook and look up David weimert, Go to youtube and look for herphalfwayhouse and see what I can do. I have 3 witnesses that can contest to what I say and the mandalorian mercs have inquired about this accusation and is not proceeding based on what I have provided. I do not owe any of you anything. This is my kit and that is the end of the story. If Randall Jones can provide any proof of these accusations then so be but untilo then I would appreciate you all taking the time to view fact and not accusations.

This guy brought drugs into my house while I was deployed and put my 4 year old and 6 year old at risk by doing so. I kicked him out of my house for this and now he has a grudge. The worst part is that his bull**** works. You all sit back and judge prior to any proof provided.

Here is a lil proof for you all on how long I have been doing this.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4106104779933&set=a.4106097739757.169170.1502430364&type=3&theater

We had to do some upgrades to match Saesee Tinn like the abs and a few other minor details t make it work. You will see the kit here with the undersuit and boots. Look at when I uploaded this folder. The rob is from my old TOR Jedi Kit but that does not matter cause he is not accusing me of that but anyway. Now I hope this sheds some light. Look through the album and look at timestamps and upload dates.

I doubt anyones really taking sides. What people seem to suggest that if there's problems, then report it to the mods and THEY will look into it. Hope you guys can get this sorted out.

I doubt anyones really taking sides. What people seem to suggest that if there's problems, then report it to the mods and THEY will look into it. Hope you guys can get this sorted out.

Exactly. As stated above, I suggest one of you, please alert a mod. Let them look at this, judge things, speak to you guys and shut this thread and hopefully issue down. No sides here.... Just go to the mods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back