The Star-Lord/Peter Quill Sling Bag thread

i think i found the right "d" ring......do a search for " 2 inch scuba D-ring". I dunno but when i put my regular one next to a pic of the bag and strap connection. it looks off. at least check it out for yourselves. i ordered 2 anyway. should be here by saturday.

Some more great bag references from the behind the scenes blu-ray:

bagref1.jpg

bagref2.jpg

I hope this works......
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mathew_montoya1/embed/slideshow/props%20n%20stuff"></iframe>

i guess not.......
lets try this......

hah......that worked. ok this is original and then aged with heat and moist coffee grounds........i know.....a lil blurry but im trying to get use to this camera.......

Last edited:
I used a fusible felt. Cut the felt to the proper size and cut the fabric slightly bigger so you can wrap it around the back. I'll add a picture in a bit.

Lemme go buy some batteries and i'll put up a pic with a ruler. The size is I.D. of the ring. As far as brass......couldn't find one.....the only one's i've seen are stainless.....and they're from a company called "Storm".

done!

Last edited:
Also, I'll have plenty of leather left over once I cut what I need for the body. I'll use the templates to cut extra and throw it up in the junkyard.

I opened up Soulinertia's profile and started throwing all my money at the screen but nothing is happening.
AMAZING!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back