The Martian Space Suit

first time posting here really want to make the space suit but Dose anyone know what the gray flight suit he wares in the Hermes was looking the closets i can see is this http://www.goarmy.co.uk/german-airforce-flight-suit-grey-prod

Thanks Darren

So far we just think it's custom made. You could definitely modify an existing flight suit or pair of coveralls. I'm talking to my seamstress about making one from scratch for Halloween.

So far we just think it's custom made. You could definitely modify an existing flight suit or pair of coveralls. I'm talking to my seamstress about making one from scratch for Halloween.

Thanks WBE ill have to try find someware were i live that could do that or if not will try modify the german flight suit

Just hit the reference jackpot during a general search.
Rendering-3.jpgRendering-2.jpgRendering.jpgSuit.jpg
Now if I could get access to the 3d model, life would be perfect.

Awesome find! Also, I may have missed this detail in the conversation, but why is there a GoPro strapped to the back of the suit? Is this a filming detail, or is it in the movie too?

-Max

Oh hell yeah, that's a great solution. I'm definitely going to keep working on the Rastering idea, as it could lead to other awesome things. Also, I'm happy to send my file to anyone or set up a dropbox and put it there. It was done in Corel, but I think I can save it as a more universal file than a cdr.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Pick one up for me WBE!

Will do.

Anyone who wants one better post up within the next hour or so. My phone is low on battery. Then you can just gift me the amount + tax and shipping and it's yours.

I found a ruler in the kids section and these measure to be 4cm

what I love is the commander cody striping. not to mention a futuristic suit and a 1960s helmet ! Now with go pro! lol cant wait for the movie though, always enjoy original builds :)

@Mr. Nagata has some experience with forming plastic for space helmets.

Also, I may have a police badge company that can help with the Nasa emblems. They do this type of thing every day, and I've worked with them on detailed projects before.
Does anyone have a vector file that I could send them for sample artwork and pricing?

-Max

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back