The Maltese Falcon - props, collections, anything really.

Now, where are you at with the two piece Webley?

About 70% there for the solid prototype. The barrel and chamber sections are done and I'm currently in the last stages of the building the lower assembly. The really good news is that I was able to find a set of actual fosberry grips.

Once I have the lower assembly built and looking right, I'm then going to hollow cast it and rebuild it into a fully moving prop. The trick is going to be coordinating the trigger, hammer, and chamber to move together.

Wish me luck.

Oz

Almost finished with the Webley. Still got a bit of tweaking to do on some areas, but nothing more than a little fine tuning at this point. The biggest part of the detailing will be getting the lettering engraved. Still, nearly there and will be ready to fun molds soon.

100_2063.jpg

100_2064.jpg

100_2065.jpg

These are just a couple of quick pics in black primer, but as soon as I have all the detailing done, I'll take proper photos of a fully painted one for you. As you can see the barrel, chamber, barrel strap, hammer, and safety selector are all moveable. I'm going to leave the trigger static though as it would have added too much more time and expense.

Cheers,
Oz

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back