The Guyver on DVD

da wesheb

Does anyone know why they're so expensive?

Over on Amazon one set it marked at $5,000 and the second movie, Dark Hero is at $99

I'd bet it's because they're out of print. Although $5K seems a wee bit high. Still, Wing Commander: the Kilrathi Saga used to go for, like, $400 because it was the only available version of those first three games taht was compatible on modern operating systems. Now, you can just buy it from Good Old Games for, like, $5.

That's insane, I bought both movies a few months ago at fye for like $15 each.. And I have a few of the anime DVDs as well an they weren't bad either..

It's probably the flakey Amazon algorithm. Sometimes some products that are limited in availability do this where stores automatically change the list price according to the software, no human interaction is involved.

I have seen amazon products go up and down in price 20.00 in one day i kid you not and it wasn't' even anything rare. It was a tool kit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back