The Chappie build continues

Let me know if you need any particular reference. My buddy has one of the police units that are on the assembly line that Blomkamp gave him.

I just notice that you cut the smalls chicks on the Bar eyes. Do you need the .stl files for this small piece?
Another think: Do you need the side plate rear the ears ? (the CPU box support with 40mm fan cooler)

chappie-chicks-bar.png

Chappie-side-plate.png

No I don't need the small bits, I have saved them and will glue them back on. As for the side plates yes I them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaker box fits and looks perfect :). I couldn't help myself, mocked the face up and added a battery indicator to the torso.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442317999.261037.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442318022.518328.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442318039.412548.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442318095.877865.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Anyone heard from Razmataz? I was following his project, but it seems someone used his files without giving him credit and that pissed him off...hope he hasn't let that stop him...

Hi all
I know this is an old thread but I don't suppose you still have any of the parts for sale?
This is a such a wicked project. You've really done well with it.
Thank you

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back