The Bi-Mon 3D print Con- experiment

Trying to print cube five, and for some reason I am having trouble locating the hole the wire goes into... is there any sure fire way to find it every time?

What hole? What wire?

the actual hole that leads down into the nozzle where the filament gets put in. for whatever reason whenever I go to load it, I have a hard time locating the damn hole.

Oh well, since then, I found out the only way to fix a stuck filament is to actually take the extruder part apart and pull it out with a pair of pliers. I re-attached everything, made sure the belt was tight, the thing was sitting on the x axis properly..........and gave it a try for cube five.

Unfortunately when I came back to check on it, THIS was the result..

11131737_10153150206000211_3936695486132623764_n.jpg

same exact cube code as before, yet this time for some reason it only printed half of the cube...and when it started to print the other half, it moved all the way over to the edge for some reason. good thing I checked on it. the first four times it was a perfect cube, if lumpy.

sigh. oh well. on vacation for a week or two, will deal with it when I Get back...

damn, thought maybe we where not using that version, but just checked and yeah, it is version 0.9.9

will check out the blog!

Calibration.__RepRap__Prusai3.jpg

just skimming it, I love this image. nice to know what I am at least on the right track and my attempts aren't just random bad luck!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back