The Batman 2022 Drifter bike

Ateam1983

I have been trying to recreate Batman's drifter bike in The Batman I have been looking on some reddit pages and some say it's a cb750 79-82 DOHC. With some cafe mods. Like the clip-on bars and the being painted black. But the one thing i am having trouble finding is the seat he rides on. It might be custom made for the movie but i was wondering if anyone sell one that can look like it or can be changed to look like it does in the movie. Here are some photos of the stunt guy on the motorcycle and the toy version of the bike Thanks You!
bike 4.png
bike 1.png
bike 5.jpg
bike 2.png
bike 3.png

Hard to tell. It looks like a generic aftermarket brown leather/vinyl seat cover. Odds are they made their own seat.

Here's a similar but not exact one I have on my bike from MotoK. If they used a 3rd party maker, they could have easily just added something like this to a custom cushion/frame for a seat.

s-l1600.jpg

I have been trying to recreate Batman's drifter bike in The Batman I have been looking on some reddit pages and some say it's a cb750 79-82 DOHC. With some cafe mods. Like the clip-on bars and the being painted black. But the one thing i am having trouble finding is the seat he rides on. It might be custom made for the movie but i was wondering if anyone sell one that can look like it or can be changed to look like it does in the movie.
it is a cb750 the batman behind art work book says its a 750 and the engine looks like a 750 DOCH ( possibly a 900 but I doubt it ) . the seat its probably custom made , I know the exhaust pipes were custom made by a company in the uk. ( I also want to build the bike )

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back