Tengen Toppa Gurren Project by Toja

Who are you to have two faces?!

Loving the progress so far.

Sup toja. Nice to see you're working on something new. Although,I'm dissapointed t's not life-size. :p You can make it up to me by making a full-scale landmate.

You did not know? I'm a woman (I joke)
* I will be two face, I have all the complete armor so far, just have to paint.

- - - Updated - - -

Sup toja. Nice to see you're working on something new. Although,I'm dissapointed t's not life-size. :p You can make it up to me by making a full-scale landmate.

Everything is possible, if you have enough money, tools, space and time is very likely to.

i really admire your work :D
can you help me with the measures ? i tried to do the helmet thinking that i should put it 260mm since my head is that height but i forgot about the "horns" so what should i do ?

Dang, that's some outstanding work! This should be one awesome costume. I can already tell that I'm going to be jealous. :p

I've seen plenty of Simon, Kamina and Yoko cosplays, but it's not every day that you see a cosplay of the Gurren Lagann.

Now, how about the King Kittan? ;D

Hola gente, aquí la actualización de estado Gurren Lagann, estoy en un 90%, tal vez este fin de semana estará lleno. Tengo una pregunta, en efecto, el desgaste o daño, o no?

Last edited:
Hi folks, well here is my costume Gurren Lagann (mecha) released on 19/07/2014, I hope you like the final product, now to continue building the next project

Hola amigo, un gran trabajo. Llevo buscando mucho tiempo algo como esto para hacerme un cosplay. El problema es que los links que has puesto ya no funcionan. Si sigues por aquí, ¿podrías volver a subirlos? Nada me alegraría más.

Gracias de antemano.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back