TDKR Bane Costume

Ryan
I know I have asked you before but I will ask again. We need to get some pics together, your going to dcon this year right? If not pm me the cons your going to and I will do my damnedest to go. Great as always my friend.

Ryan
I know I have asked you before but I will ask again. We need to get some pics together, your going to dcon this year right? If not pm me the cons your going to and I will do my damnedest to go. Great as always my friend.

Thad we are trying for D*Con this year, of course we dont have a room cause they sell out faster than crack. The plan right now is Wondercon, SDCC, and D*Con for the big ones

Whoaa!! This is amazing!! The costume and mask look perfect and wearing it you look so much like tom hardy i had to do a double take and compare with the screen shot!! Blown away!! :)

Thad we are trying for D*Con this year, of course we dont have a room cause they sell out faster than crack. The plan right now is Wondercon, SDCC, and D*Con for the big ones

I think I have room in my room for dcon. I will confirm and let you know. ;)

Great stuff! I did a custom from scratch Bane Mask before the movie came out. The top is not the way I wanted it to be without a head mold but I think the front is probably one of the most accurate.

I'll send you some pics if you like.

Tank

Dude you mind not Hijacking my Costume Showcase thread to peddle your mask? This is not the place for you to show it off, If you could delete that and start your own thread in the Replica Props Section that would be great!

dude I apologize, no need to get hot. I didnt know this was your thread, just saw alot of pics on it. So, I will kindly do that. have a great day Ryan. But what did you think of it?

Wasnt getting hot just dont want people to get confused is all, I said it over on the SHH forums it looks pretty damn good.

Having seen Ryan as Bane at Amazing Arizona Comic Con (that was you, right?), I have to say the costume is awesome in person. Though the topper is his voice, which is a dead-on impersonation from the movie.

btw - you won't remember me, but you did take a pic with my daughter. She was in the little Stormtrooper costume.

Coop

Look forward to seeing you in costume again. I've just started trooping as Vader with the Dune Sea Garrison here in the valley.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back