tauntaun bust PICS!

Thanks again guys for the kind words. By the way Billy, I am thinking I may just have to go ahead and add a body to this head :)

Man - let me tell you ... I work for an accounting firm and have been working 7 days a week, 16 hour days ... this just made my day Richard. That is awesome looking. Perfect in every detail. You and Tom are dangerously close to bringing every Star Wars creature to life.

Great stuff.

Originally posted by Simmon M@Apr 14 2006, 05:49 PM
Man - let me tell you ... I work for an accounting firm and have been working 7 days a week, 16 hour days ...
[snapback]1226636[/snapback]​

Gotta love tax season ;) My father-in-law used to have a tax business and made a killin' during this time of year.

Steve

Thanks guys. I am glad I was able to brighten up your day Simmon, I can not even imagine working 7 days a week 16 hours a day.

I always get excited when i see you post something new Rich.
Because i know its gonna be another BIG excellent prop/figure.
You get better with each piece. Now you need to do a Rancor head or hand:)
BIG thumbs up bro.
Michael

Aww i just wanna cuddle him, seriously wonderful work, i could only dream of talent like that, i love tauntauns, one wickedly designed beast.

Goldenrod,

A Rancor is on my wish list to make. lol Other life-size figures and props that I want to make are a Bantha, landspeeder, AT-ST and a Tatooine skiff :)

Originally posted by rileyreplicas@Apr 14 2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks again guys for the kind words. By the way Billy, I am thinking I may just have to go ahead and add a body to this head :)
[snapback]1226605[/snapback]​

WOW. man, that's some great work.
Beautiful but kinda scary.
I'd hate to wake up and find one of those in my bed. :eek

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back