TASM Fitness Thread. Get your Spidey Physique tips on exercise and nutrition here!

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. "Shirts-off" Challenge continued! JULY 4TH DAY OF RECKONING!

Oh I have no doubt that he is wearing a muscle suit, but either way this is what I'm shooting for. A little unrealistic perhaps but with this as my goal even if I fall short I will have still succeeded in getting a spiderman fit body.

You bet your a$& you will!!

Re: TASM Fitness Thread. "Shirts-off" Challenge continued! JULY 4TH DAY OF RECKONING!

Coming back from my week long vacation I fear the weigh in on my scale to see what all the junk food did to my progress lol time to get my diet and work out routine back in order. However I do believe that all my calorie intake was burned off with all the walking/running/swimming I did :)

Two new records today: 00:23:50 for a 5k run and at the end of my core workout I did a 00:2:15 plank

Two new records today: 00:23:50 for a 5k run and at the end of my core workout I did a 00:2:15 plank
dude 2 minute plank is intense, Im lucky to do 1 minute and 30 seconds without shaking. major props

I leave for my disney/la vaca on sunday so hopefully I can control how much junk food I consume whille Im down there. If I do gain the weight I guess that means Ill just have to work that much harder when I get back to convert it to muscle.
Ill be checking this thread daily though even on my vaca lol, so keep up the progress guys!

dude 2 minute plank is intense, Im lucky to do 1 minute and 30 seconds without shaking. major props

I leave for my disney/la vaca on sunday so hopefully I can control how much junk food I consume whille Im down there. If I do gain the weight I guess that means Ill just have to work that much harder when I get back to convert it to muscle.
Ill be checking this thread daily though even on my vaca lol, so keep up the progress guys!

Thanks ^_^ I was definitely shaking haha. Let me know if you figure out ways to stay fit on your vaca because i'm taking an 8 day one in June, and I'll need a few tricks up my sleeve

Im staying at two different hotels, my first hotel has a gym so Ill be hitting it everyday, my second one doesn't so I'm half tempted to bring my stack-able 105lb resistance bands with door anchor, its not the same as actual weights but the works outs give constant strain which will help maximize my calorie burn. In other news my girl has been working out in con-junction with me and has finally hit 134 lbs, she started at 165 lbs and her goal is 120 lbs. upped my elevated planks today at 1 minute and 50 seconds. 4 sets and Im drenched. now to enjoy a nice whey shake nom nom.

Im staying at two different hotels, my first hotel has a gym so Ill be hitting it everyday, my second one doesn't so I'm half tempted to bring my stack-able 105lb resistance bands with door anchor, its not the same as actual weights but the works outs give constant strain which will help maximize my calorie burn. In other news my girl has been working out in con-junction with me and has finally hit 134 lbs, she started at 165 lbs and her goal is 120 lbs. upped my elevated planks today at 1 minute and 50 seconds. 4 sets and Im drenched. now to enjoy a nice whey shake nom nom.

Good work! Keep it up!

So, it's been a LONG freaking time since I've posted on the RPF, but I heard there were some girls looking for thinspiration! ;) That's why I decided to post my before/after pics. I started at 165 in mid-November and it is now mid-May and I am 134lbs. Most of my thighs and butt have just been demolished! I am 5'5", with the goal weight of 125. Really happy with the results thus far.

Feel free to ask any questions! :)

217386_601952866489243_1366912135_n.jpg

Congrats, Ruby! Really impressive progress!

Good for you Ruby, all you need now is a Spidergirl suit and your set!! Lol

Good for you Ruby, all you need now is a Spidergirl suit and your set!! Lol
I actually do want to do a suit. Spidergirl is definitely on the list, but Rogue is at the top! haha

Well it is official I have gained a 3lbs from my week vacation. Took me from 164lbs to 167ish lbs going to start my full on work out program again. The food I had that packed on a couple lbs was worth it however haha

Re: TASM Fitness Thread.

Despite being on a "mini diet" (lost around 4lb in the last 2 weeks) I've managed to make some progress on my deadlifts. 190kg for 2 reps this week following a 3x5 of 150kg.

The bar is only rated for 150kg so I don't think I should be going any higher than this (plus I'd need to buy some different weights to fit on the bar anyway).
It's still fun chasing that physique of a 'pumped self'.
190DL.jpg

Hey, does anybody have any tips for a guy who's nearly 17 and has access to a small school gym and a rowing machine at home? I'm a little overweight (Post some pics later maybe) and do Wing Chun Kung Fu for about once a week for a year now. Being my age with studying and all that I have little time for work to be able to afford a good gym membership.

I have no idea what sort of diet to follow, what blended drinks will help and what exercises to do so any help would be very much appreciated! :)

Last edited:

I've been running everyday lately (since mid May) with the goal of becoming the best Spidey I can be. Especially with Halloween coming up and then of course TASM2 next year. I started at 228 lbs. As of right now im at 216 lbs. I watch my calories intake in terms of diet.

A big help with my runs was an app I put on my phone called Runtastic. It monitors the calories your burn while running so I always have a goal to beat/burn every new workout.

If you are struggleing to lose those last 10 lbs. try looking at what your taking in (protein,carb,fat) instead of counting calories. the body adjust to changes very quickly so its always a good idea to mix it up

If you are struggleing to lose those last 10 lbs. try looking at what your taking in (protein,carb,fat) instead of counting calories. the body adjust to changes very quickly so its always a good idea to mix it up

Also include flip sessions in my workouts. Usually after my run where ill do series of tumbling and other acrobatics. I use those sessions to count as a core/upperbody workout

anyone here had experience with t5's after being out of commission i have put on more weight then im comfortable with and i cant seem to shift it after several months my trainers suggested trying t5 burners to help me back to where i used to be as i have a deadline has anyone tried them before i do hours of cardio weights and a strict diet no change i am by no means big by anyones standards but for me its too big especially in spandex lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back