T2 3D, not to be confused with T2-3D

Take note filmmakers. When you digitally manipulate a film, the best changes are the ones that go unnoticed to the general audience. But to clarify the changes Rice, I'll be more specific.

The moment the truck hits the ground after blowing through the bridge, both windshields completely fly off their frames. If you look closely at the original picture, you can just make out both windshields not being attached to their frames. Here's a GIF to show you what I mean.

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/lordJeyl/windshield_zpshdxor0sc.gif

Another change you'll notice is that the frames in the original shot are silver compared to the original and subsequent shots. I wouldn't be surprised if these silver frames were installed with the explicit intent to not have the windshields fly off. :p

What I was trying to say was that the two frames shown aren't the exact same frames, there subtle differences in things that indicates that the example shown isn't from the exact same frame, they're maybe a couple of frames apart. Not that it matters though, your GIF clearly illustrates the changes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back