T1 and T2 Endoskeleton Research Thread

Since your direct messages are turned off, I'll ask here. Have you taken detailed photos of the inside of your nose?
Try with these.
HCGn_25.jpg

HCGn_01.JPG
HCGn_02.JPG
HCGn_03.JPG
HCGn_04.JPG
HCGn_05.JPG
HCGn_06.JPG
HCGn_07.JPG
HCGn_08.JPG
HCGn_09.JPG
HCGn_10.JPG
HCGn_11.JPG
HCGn_12.JPG
HCGn_13.JPG
HCGn_14.JPG
HCGn_15.JPG
HCGn_16.JPG
HCGn_17.JPG
HCGn_18.JPG
HCGn_19.JPG
HCGn_20.JPG
HCGn_21.JPG
HCGn_22.JPG
HCGn_23.JPG
HCGn_24.JPG

Awesome Terminator thread.Thanks for sharing.:)
Indeed it is. I believe it’s the best Terminator discussion in like forever. Very exciting too. I don’t think we’ve ever seen so much progress towards the ultimate Terminator Endo. A lot of the stuff has been out there for years but it’s all being fine tuned to a point where we will all be pretty happy with the results. :)

Ben

Indeed it is. I believe it’s the best Terminator discussion in like forever. Very exciting too. I don’t think we’ve ever seen so much progress towards the ultimate Terminator Endo. A lot of the stuff has been out there for years but it’s all being fine tuned to a point where we will all be pretty happy with the results. :)

Ben
Agreed, but the activity here has still dropped a bit. I'm currently occupied with various technological tests (metallization, casting, molds, etc.) and I lack the information to continue making temple inserts.

Agreed, but the activity here has still dropped a bit. I'm currently occupied with various technological tests (metallization, casting, molds, etc.) and I lack the information to continue making temple inserts.

I could be off, but I think that there is only so much that can be expected with the limitations in play. Only a certain number of people have the physical items needed to contribute, the resources to create and/or a combination of both. The ability to continue to push this forward has a ceiling, no matter how much I want to see everyday progress. I don't and will probably never be able to get my hands on some of the items needed for me to be actual contributor.

I currently have other things pressing that needs my near full attention, but I do work a little on fixing some of my endoskeleton models and try to get a new scan in here and there. I just do not have time to post about it too much.

I just finished doing the majority of combining all the pieces of the first toe into a single piece, going from 14 individual pieces to 4 - Still trying to figure out how we can do the toe tip so it can remain movable as the only piece. It's taking a lot of time... and it was this piece that broke my drive to work on 3D models for a while - my own fault for not saving from time to time during the work, so I lost a lot of progress.

Skærmbillede 2024-05-07 kl. 17.15.34.png

Later I will add the second piston section to the toes - the thinner ones connecting to the ankle cone - but I don't feel like adding them until we find a way to attach the toes to the ankle scan.

Also, the thread about the temple greeblies isn't moving forward in the modeling section. Guess no one recognizes the other bits left besides the ones DeltaDesignRus identified, or they don't want to contribute. That's just how things go sometimes.

For the missing pieces we need to get more complete endoskeleton scans. Well... the people who have them are not interested in sharing or they don't know we are looking for them. So I am now switching over into commissioning a 3D modeler to finish them until we locate someone who is willing to let us scan theirs or offer us castings to scan.

All these things halt progress.

The front upper teeth felt a little "long" to me, so I scaled them back to where the LFS teeth were and though it is a minor change I feel it looks better. So now I will fuse the teeth with the upper skull and reshape the LFS scan to my foam scan as best I can. It won't be perfect... but it will be good enough for what we need this skull scan for. :)

T-800-Endoskeleton-2024-05-09-LFS-Teeth-Fix2.jpg

Thanks. The whole left side of the face (right in pictures) is drooping significantly and in different stages on the LFS. Pulling all that up changed the whole look.

I think I see some of the droop already in some of the T2:3D style castings, such as gift skulls, the M1 and all licensed castings except the Timeless which is a different (production style) skull, so some of it could have originated at SWS when they started making those skulls - similar to how that style also always have the M1 style temple inserts. So it seems like a consistent thing with this style and not something that happened just with the LFS skull.

Last edited:
Careful with the smoothing. Try to stop before the grooves, so you don't smoothe them over.

I've been working on simplifying the toes. Got most of the second toe done today. Made a replacement part that makes it easier to fix the toes. Still a lot of work, though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back