T1 and T2 Endoskeleton Research Thread

The question then is... should we recreate it with the actual model kit part or should we recreate it with the air-bubble voids?
To start with, we need to obtain a scan of these details from Gizmo, or from someone else who also has similar details, if they decide to share them at all. After all, rare props are valuable. Even just to hold and study the timeless skull details in hand... And then we can think about replicating defects or making them perfectly smooth. I was thinking of making a remastered version in CAD (like in T1, but as clean as possible). In the meantime, today I also made scans of three additional details, and I still have two more to make (since I identified new details).
In any case, I need these temple inserts for my Thai M1, so I will somehow make a model for it for photopolymer printing. Well, for the nose details, I'll be changing them too. I'll cut out the M1 detailing and create new ones, in the style of the EMP museum skull, but with a "nasal bridge."

Last edited:
Finally, all the scans are ready. With the temple inserts, more or less everything is clear; now we need to identify the details of the EMP museum skull nose. Unfortunately, there isn't a single clear photo to show what's inside the nose.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-27 114749.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 114749.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2024-03-27 114820.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-27 114820.png
    927.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.png
    5.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 41
The skull from the EMP museum has details inside the nose positioned lower than in all replicas and T2 skulls. I included all the photos of the EMP skull in my photogrammetry, manually placed markers on them, and then looked at the T1 screenshots, where gray markers from the EMP skull automatically appeared, and they coincide with the FLAK details in the nose. This proves that the EMP skull is the T1 skull!

Attachments

• Nose3.png
    Nose3.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2024-03-28 090526.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 090526.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot 2024-03-28 092119.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 092119.png
    719.5 KB · Views: 56
Thought I'd bring this back around. I asked before... far back in the thread, but no one seemed to know at the time, or maybe it was buried by fast moving posts. But seeing that the temple insert motorcycle parts are also part of the shoulder motor setup... I was wondering what the round part was and is the third part in towards the center of the chest also a found part? And then when looking at the picture I can see the sixth neck piece looks like it is shaped to the sit on the shoulder motor part. I wonder why they decided to remove that piece? Was it so that they could move the shoulders and the bottom neck piece getting in the way?

123-T1-Endoskeleton-Stan-Winston-Studios-Kit-003.jpg

Thought I'd bring this back around. I asked before... far back in the thread, but no one seemed to know at the time, or maybe it was buried by fast moving posts. But seeing that the temple insert motorcycle parts are also part of the shoulder motor setup... I was wondering what the round part was and is the third part in towards the center of the chest also a found part? And then when looking at the picture I can see the sixth neck piece looks like it is shaped to the sit on the shoulder motor part. I wonder why they decided to remove that piece? Was it so that they could move the shoulders and the bottom neck piece getting in the way?

View attachment 1804629
These parts only use one half of the gearbox. But a portion of this part has been cut off, and on one side, the part is flipped upside down, while on the other side, it is not.

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-03_11-08-09.jpg
    photo_2024-03-03_11-08-09.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 27
  • photo_2024-03-03_11-08-10.jpg
    photo_2024-03-03_11-08-10.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 26
I've been up for almost a day, studying the structure of the T1 skull. Decided to condense all the important information about the nasal structure into two pictures.
Why is the tip of the nose unacurate on all reproductions and replicas?
I've now worked through my file and don't dare to improve it.... but I'll do it, do you have any tips because the replicas look very good and I don't want to scrap my work

Attachments

• Nose forms endo2.jpg
    Nose forms endo2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
Nice catch. It may be to differentiate originals from replicas. Or, since the nose bit is a separate piece, maybe the one that was copied for licensed replicas had it attached that way.

Anorher thing about the nose. The two extending bits at the top of the nose bridge are different between the T1 and the replicas too.

20240401_025116.jpg

WOW thats crazy :cool:
The information about the nose of the original T-800 skulls on the last pages here are very surprising to me thanks. OK so Then the inside details of the nose of the M1 kit are also completely inaccurate because it doesn't appear in replicas or in the film models!!!!!!

Who has here an HCG, an ICON or a Sideshow in 1/1 and can make pictures of details on the nose Strctures of the inside ?

Unsure if I posted a link to the site before, but this place has a lot of cool images of the various productions:

Thanks for that link Too Much Garlic(y)(y):love::love: Many pics I hadn't seen before!!

sry I ask again ....
Who has here an HCG, an ICON or a Sideshow in 1/1 or other high accurate model and can make pictures of details on the nose Structures of the inside ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-02 164340 what the.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 164340 what the.png
    8 MB · Views: 26
It's basically reduced to unrecognizable blobs of nothing, from what I can tell. Which seems normal for how many times it's removed from original. I was in the process of stripping the paint from it, but never finished because the method I used wasn't very good at removing the paint from grooves or recessed areas, so I need to find another solution for those areas - have been thinking about sandblasting, but that's fairly expensive and if not done right, could damage it.

20240403_104733.jpg
20240403_104836.jpg

Last edited:
The t-700 is exactly the same as the t-800, the only difference is the color, that's enough. I wrote to over 20 people and got very good pictures within 2 days, but I think a lot of parts has been lost with the molds because there are a lot of them looks different even though it is the same model... Because of your model, there is a piece of the nose missing, hope it hasn't been lost and you can maybe get the rest of the color off with isopropanol, lightly paint over it with a brush and let it take effect, then wipe it off with a clean zewa, or with a brush and isopropanol Dab the spots on a zewa and clean them again. This is how I got some things clean again

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back