T-600 terminator costume for my son, *finished pics page 2*

Heres a few pics from the premiere, he went down a treat!
lucas012.jpg

lucas006.jpg

lucas009.jpg

Haha! I love it!!! Well done!!! It is really freaky...like a Terminator dwarf or a child Terminator....lol!

Kody

HEY ALL!!
I have a great Idea....

Let's come up with a "official" Honorable Membership in the RPF plaque or certificate with logo, signed by a couple mods etc.

"The 2009 Propy Award"

and then given to these wonderful kids (although dads did most da-work)
for showing a love for proping etc.

They could put these in a frame, show at school etc.

We could be planting seeds for the next line of propers out there.

The pride alone that they we're recognized for their achievment in, ideas, sand, dremling? etc.

Kind of like when a presdient or govener gets an pieces from a university they never attended. Ha!

I think this would be an awesome hand out.

They could meet specific criteria, age up to 15.
Male and female.

Work they did, etc.

Just an idea but.... I know i'd love one.
and just maybe, the kid who is shunned by proping or role play or acting out could truly bolster self-esteem and more!

Thoughts?

Tom

Plus add at the bottom, "We are the dreamers, the makers of dreams!" - Willie Wonka (i THINK THATS RIGHT)?

Thanks again, yeah he enjoyed all the attention, shaking hands and doing his terminator 'moves' :lol
Hey Tom, that sounds like a great idea, theres been plenty of kids costumes on here, i know my son loves helping me, due to illness i've been out of the prop making game for well over a year now, this was my first thing i've done since getting back from hospital, and it was great to get back out and have him help me out, he's a great little guy, a real character, (but then i would say that, lol)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back