SWTOR "Exalted" (Shae Vizla) Mandalorian Helmet

Just finished a stand for my helmet as well. Process documented here:

Mandalorian Helmet Stand | MYNOCK'S DEN

20140407_152305_med-2.jpeg

20140407_152244_med-3.jpeg

Thanks guys! Your words of encouragement is what keeps fueling my work! ☺

Here is another example of a helmet I did for a client in this same colour scheme, though slightly toned down on the wear and tear.

20140701_152203_med.jpeg

20140701_152600_med.jpeg

20140701_152751_med.jpeg

20140701_155509_med.jpeg

I'm going to be making another one shortly with a completely different scheme altogether. I'll post pics as it materializes.

Re: SWTOR Mandalorian Bounty Hunter (Shae Vizla-style) WIP

Absolutely. Flashforge is my very first 3D printer, and prior to buying it I had no previous experience with 3D printing or CAD modeling. I was ready to pull the trigger on a MakerBot replicator 2 on Amazon when I saw the Creator, which had 90+ reviews, 5/5 star rating, and was half the price of the Replicator. All these things sold me. 324 print hours later, and with very little maintenance, I have not had a single mechanical hiccup. I'm thinking of getting a second one so I can print large assemblies quicker.

What is the best price you have found on the printer ?

Amazon has them for $977 with free shipping, which is several hundred less than what I paid last year (before they released their Creator Pro) . I'd highly recommend FlashForge. I have 2 of their printers now, with a third one on the way. They are tanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back