SWC - Jedi Master tickets worth it?

squirk

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thinking about putting my name in on Lyte for tickets to next year's SWC. Trying to decide if the Jedi Master package is worth it for $900. I know what perks are advertised with this ticket, but I have no idea if they are, in practice, really worth the up-charge.

I know that "is it worth it?" is a very subjective question, and answers could be all over the map. But if I hear the same general thought repeated more than a few times, that would be good information.

So, is the Jedi Master ticket worth $900? To put it another way, do you get $700 worth of additional value above and beyond what you get with the 4-day ticket?

Please and thank you!

I think it comes down to how much you value your time. IMHO, the biggest benefit of the VIP pass are the separate, dedicated lines. This will save you the time of waiting in lines for panels, autographs, photos, the store, etc.

Having just experienced my first SWC, I would say the lines are half the experience. People from all over the world gathering to celebrate Star Wars is amazing. Waiting in line, people were so friendly and started chatting about all things Star Wars. It was great, and made waiting a pleasurable experience.

Just my two cents, but use the money you would have spent on the VIP pass and invest in something else at the con, whether that be merch, a photo or autograph.

Sean

I think it comes down to how much you value your time. IMHO, the biggest benefit of the VIP pass are the separate, dedicated lines. This will save you the time of waiting in lines for panels, autographs, photos, the store, etc.

Having just experienced my first SWC, I would say the lines are half the experience. People from all over the world gathering to celebrate Star Wars is amazing. Waiting in line, people were so friendly and started chatting about all things Star Wars. It was great, and made waiting a pleasurable experience.

Just my two cents, but use the money you would have spent on the VIP pass and invest in something else at the con, whether that be merch, a photo or autograph.

Sean

Thanks! But does the VIP pass help in terms of making sure you get into the "main stage" presentations? By, that, I mean, are those larger panels in rooms big enough to accommodate everyone or is it possible you might get shut out due to capacity isues if you were near the back on the line?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back