Supergirl: DEO holsters?

Finn

Is there anyone out here who could tell me or knows what kind of holsters they are using in Supergirl season 2, to equip the DEO agents with?

I have a feeling the one worn by Chyler Leigh (Alex Danvers) is a custom made one as it holds the alien gun and from the looks of it, it's a snug fit for the gun.
However, if I know what kind they're wearing that would be a good start. I've tried searching for it, but I'm not familiar with holsters in general so I'm guessing a lot.

I currently use the one that came with my Blackhawk vest for my stargate atlantis costume, but I'd like to be more accurate next convention.

Holster(1).jpgHolster(2).jpgHolster(3).jpg

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hey I love that you are working on the gun holster for Alex's alien gun. I have done some looking into holsters and I have come across a brand that has something similar to what you see on the show. It is a Safariland Model 6009-10 Single Strap Leg Shroud with D Ring or the Safariland Model 6005-110 Lightweight Leg Shroud. Both are just the thigh plate without the holster. I'm pretty sure the holster was fabricated to specifically fit the alien gun. These aren't spot on and I don't know a great deal about holsters but I've looked quite a bit into tactical holsters as I am also working on a cosplay for Alex. Hope this at least gives you a starting point.

Safariland 6009_10_Single Strap Leg Shroud with D Ring.jpg Safariland 6005-110_L.jpg

Looks like Oflairegan found the leg mount for you... At the the one on the right looks exactly like the one in the reference photos. If it's not an existing model, I guess you could make the holster from Worbla, leather or 3D printing. Worbla seems like the easiest & fastest option unless you are already proficient in 3D modeling & printing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back