Sunglasses & Spectacles!

And got them today, two days early none the less. That's what efficiency is for sure...
Not much sun to test them out, but look-wise they are fantastic. I've got to get myself a new, preferably three piece suit tailored some time soon, then I can take some pictures.

Not sure if these have been mentioned:

62F7035A-8BD4-4D98-AB88-4D037B78DBAA.jpeg
C4B0E954-44D0-4083-BB5E-CFA245AC3876.jpeg

Micheal’s sunglasses from The Lost Boys. Pretty unique with the chrome or metal finish and front/side embellishing.

wow! amazing work as always Indy! I was wondering if you would ever consider making Velma glasses from the 2002 Scooby doo movie? I have searched for a similar pair for years but to no avail. Other than cosplay I think they are pretty nice frames in general.
1575426047722.png

Thanks!

Regarding the HP glasses: That is so strange because Harry's glasses seem to be off-the-rack Warwick glasses by Savile Row. Maybe he's exaggerating the process a bit. We've definitely heard mistakes from other costumers (Deborah Nadoolman Landis from Raiders comes to mind).

Thanks!

Regarding the HP glasses: That is so strange because Harry's glasses seem to be off-the-rack Warwick glasses by Savile Row. Maybe he's exaggerating the process a bit. We've definitely heard mistakes from other costumers (Deborah Nadoolman Landis from Raiders comes to mind).
I don't mean to derail your thread or anything, but as I'm a huge Harrison Ford and Indiana Jones fan, I must ask: what is this mistake you're referring to?

Chris92, Nadoolman clearly states in more than one interview (once with Adam Savage) that the Raiders jacket had D-rings ("D" for Deborah, she says), but we know for a fact that all the Raiders and Temple jackets had rectangular buckles. Only the Crusade and Kingdom jackets had D-rings. She also said he wears Red Wing boots, though we know Ford wore his own Aldens for Raiders and all subsequent films. So, just because a costumer says something... doesn't mean it's accurate.

CorriTimigan The Matrix Sunglasses are still on our "look at doing one day" list. The good news is though... the Hannibal Murder Tie IS in the works with the first prototype weave already having been finished. We're working on some tweaks now, but it should be available by mid-year.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back