Sunglasses & Spectacles!

Indy Magnoli Have you ever thought about making the National Treasure ocular device ? It’s really hard to find a good replica these days and it seems right up your alley.

We've been thinking about doing this for years... I guess we could start an interest thread to see if it'd be worth doing a run. It'd have to be pretty sizable though. I'll do some number crunching then get back here with estimates.

Gonna be that guy... again...
I just watched The Matrix Resurrections and I've been hit with some serious nostalgia!
... any Matrix glasses ever?

This is on our eventual "to do" list... so if people keep asking, they will get done. But, at the end of the day, it's all about demand.

Gonna be that guy... again...
I just watched The Matrix Resurrections and I've been hit with some serious nostalgia!
... any Matrix glasses ever?
In the past, a company made licensed Matrix glasses. Neo, Trinity, etc.. they advertised being LEXAN lenses but so thin they chipped and broke with any flex of the frame.

If someone has a license to make glasses, even crappily made, you may be slave to their monopoly.

In the past, a company made licensed Matrix glasses. Neo, Trinity, etc.. they advertised being LEXAN lenses but so thin they chipped and broke with any flex of the frame.

If someone has a license to make glasses, even crappily made, you may be slave to their monopoly.
I remember having a few of those, if I'm thinking of the same ones, which Warner Bros licensed out. I bought two pairs of the Agent glasses over ten years apart, and both ended up with broken lenses. The only set of glasses I've ever owned that have done that.
They also never released the Smith glasses in that run, which were always my dream pair. The official Blinde design ones look great and apparently have pretty good resilience but they go for hundreds of dollars, and in the case of the Smith design, tens of thousands of dollars.

Have you ever thought about making a pair of Ryan Gosling's sunglasses from Drive?

drive-cx3-sunglasses.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back