Sucker Punch Mech Bunny RM Style *face painted*

I need some advice from you.

I going to make the body for this robot helmet
Flickr: bodanger's Photostream
You think rubbremade is the way to go? or would you do it differently if you had to do it over?

Also how did you form the curves? heat gun? just the rivets?

I'd really appreciate the advice.

Pretty freaking amazing. I think it was said best at the beginning, "I'll never look at plastic trash cans the same way".

:)

This is the Ultimate SuckerPunch costume! I had no idea that anyone would could pull this one off and you certainly did that! Awesome work and something to be proud of!

Congrats on the Win(s)!! haha

My gosh!! this is simply amazing work!! :D xo

updated pics of the whole costume together!
DSC02550.jpg

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

Thanks guys!
And Stealth I'm lucky to have a fairly large garage and basement,right now its housing Iron Monger,my crappy iron man,robocop,most of the batman(dark knight version),judge dredd, Red skull, duke nukem vest and random cap bits!

Amazing! i want to visit this garage!! haha

Thanks guys!
And Stealth I'm lucky to have a fairly large garage and basement,right now its housing Iron Monger,my crappy iron man,robocop,most of the batman(dark knight version),judge dredd, Red skull, duke nukem vest and random cap bits!

honestly i would melt down the rest of the rubbermaid scraps and use a cookie sheet to spread on to cool/recycle, whats what we did for my friends armor

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back