Sucker Punch Map

Looking great! I can see you don't miss any detail. :thumbsup

Thanks all.

Noticed a few things since watching the blu ray again, missed a few doors out and also the symbols in the key to the right are numbered 1 - 18 doing that now though :)

Paul

Very nice are you going to be offing these for sale in a run in the near future? Or sharing the finished image without the watermark sometime so we can print it?

Very nice are you going to be offing these for sale in a run in the near future? Or sharing the finished image without the watermark sometime so we can print it?

It is going to be available in the junkyard as a run as a digital instant download.

HUGE UPDATE !
Added all the numbered symbols in the index menu and a gazillion more doorways and windows (it's amazing what you notice when you are watching it on blu ray in 90 inches across on the HD Projector.

Here's the question do I go with screen colours (post production added)
as seen on screen
map_grey.jpg

Or do I go for on set as seen in book :lol
map_blue.jpg

Here's where I'm at with all the new bits added. Also the blur effect I did previously can be added on request as well as clean print or aged print. :cool

Paul

I will await the JY thread I'd like to get one of these printed up for a charity auction happening at a convention I'm going to here in Sept.

Don't really know what the movie Sucker punch is about but from what I have collected it looks like it is about a bunch of people who got lured in to a mental case home and BAM they are treated as if they are general patience population and they can't leave.

Any chance of posting some pics here, please? Would love to see but I can't access Fileden even via a proxy. My ISP seems to be randomly blocking many sites.

It is going to be available in the junkyard as a run as a digital instant download.

HUGE UPDATE !
Added all the numbered symbols in the index menu and a gazillion more doorways and windows (it's amazing what you notice when you are watching it on blu ray in 90 inches across on the HD Projector.

Here's the question do I go with screen colours (post production added)
as seen on screen
map_grey.jpg

Or do I go for on set as seen in book :lol
map_blue.jpg

Here's where I'm at with all the new bits added. Also the blur effect I did previously can be added on request as well as clean print or aged print. :cool

Paul

You won't consider doing a physical run of these? I'm not nearly experienced enough to download this and print this on the correct paper. I realize this would be more expensive than a download.

You won't consider doing a physical run of these? I'm not nearly experienced enough to download this and print this on the correct paper. I realize this would be more expensive than a download.

Because I live in the U.K it is tough to find a reliable printer and I want to see how these go. I may do a run but most have request to fold and age them themselves. I offer full support and instructions if you need help PM me.

Map is finally finished and available at the Junkyard. :)

Oh and one last thing... This may interest you all :lol

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back