Stranger things

Finally managed to do the Dear Billy letter and envelope written by Max:
Image242.png Dear Billy Letter Front.png Dear Billy Letter Back.png Dear Billy Letter Front With Holes.png

Image251.png Dear Billy Envelope v1.png Dear Billy Envelope v2.png

The letter is a standard A4 (210 x 297 mm), while the envelope (the 1 piece variant - printed on an A3 sheet) should print at 270 x 256 mm and the final dimension (full closed) is 240 x 113 mm. The 2nd variant can be printed on 2 sheets of A4 or LTR.

Also, I did an accurate Farrah Fawcett hair spray (just the front so far). Most of the photos you see on the internet has the wrong font and text (the small caps a is a dead giveaway):
Farrah Fawcett Hair Spray Comp.png
Image136.png Farrah Fawcett Hair Spray Front.png

And last, but not least, I did the fake recommendation letter from Lawrence Bentley to Anthony Hatch, the director of Pennhurst Hospital and the made up CV for Ruth and Rose:
Image252.png Letter to Anthony Hatch.png Rose Weaver CV.png Ruth Walters CV.png

The University of Notre Dame stamp logo is an existing one. Rose's CV was taken from the attached screencap, but Ruth's CV was painfully taken from the low-res image posted by Vanessa Riegel on her site (the image was cropped to include only these pages):
vanessariegel_2023site_tv_st4_2-312_2.png

Note that these are not the final versions, but the text is correct.

All the pages are standard LTR (216 x 280 mm).

Just barely making this post in here before bed. But here's a few things.

Firstly, some requests.

Scans from the vintage Super Teen Magazine seen in Season 3, Episode 3 as read by Eleven and Max:
SuperTeen Magazine_Front.jpgSuperTeen Magazine_Back.jpg
SuperTeen Magazine_Centerfold Insert.jpg

Scan of the Pee-Chee Portfolio Folder carried by Nancy in Season:
ST1 - Pee-Chee Folder.jpg

Finally, one of my own custom ones that I've been finalizing for awhile.
The iconic photo of Barb at the Pool with the Demogorgon looming over her!
ST1 - Barbara Holland Pool Photo_PRINT VERSION CLEAN.jpg

The above is a version for printing on 8.5"x11". It's final dimensions should be basically 8"x10"
As far as how to tear it up, here's a bit of a guide.
The tears in the show are not completely consistent from scene to scene, so this is based on the scene you can see the assembled photo best.
ST1 - Barbara Holland Pool Photo_PRINT VERSION w Guides.jpg

And reversed if you wish to try printing the guides on the back.
ST1 - Barbara Holland Pool Photo_Guides for Back.jpg

Some advice.
I printed mine on some high gloss paper with an inkjet printer. I was getting extremely poor results with my laser printer.
When you tear, pay attention to the direction that you're tearing. If you need to leave a white torn edge, you need to tear away from that area.
Tape it back together with good ole' Scotch tape , but with a gloss finish not the more matte frosty finish.
Notice that it is not assembled perfectly, the bottom right corner for example is not properly aligned vertically in the main shots of it.

Here's how mine turned out - I am beyond thrilled with it:
240429 UW Stranger Things Props_05781_Edit.jpg240429 UW Stranger Things Props_05784_Edit.jpg

Screenshots from the show:
ST104a.jpg
ST104b.jpg

As a bonus, here's the blown up print from when Jonathan magnifies it to better identify the Demogorgon:
ST1 - Demogorgon Photo Crop_PRINT VERSION.jpg

Screenshots:
ST104c.jpgST107a.jpg

Hopefully this is worth the wait.
I sink a lot of hours into these things to make sure they're something I'm happy with.
It's hard to keep up the pace recently, but hopefully the quality speaks for itself.
I think there's still some little details I may tweak eventually, but they're very close at this point

Enjoy!

Just barely making this post in here before bed. But here's a few things.

Firstly, some requests.

Scans from the vintage Super Teen Magazine seen in Season 3, Episode 3 as read by Eleven and Max:
View attachment 1818914View attachment 1818912
View attachment 1818913

Scan of the Pee-Chee Portfolio Folder carried by Nancy in Season:
View attachment 1818915

Finally, one of my own custom ones that I've been finalizing for awhile.
The iconic photo of Barb at the Pool with the Demogorgon looming over her!
View attachment 1818916

The above is a version for printing on 8.5"x11". It's final dimensions should be basically 8"x10"
As far as how to tear it up, here's a bit of a guide.
The tears in the show are not completely consistent from scene to scene, so this is based on the scene you can see the assembled photo best.
View attachment 1818917

And reversed if you wish to try printing the guides on the back.
View attachment 1818920

Some advice.
I printed mine on some high gloss paper with an inkjet printer. I was getting extremely poor results with my laser printer.
When you tear, pay attention to the direction that you're tearing. If you need to leave a white torn edge, you need to tear away from that area.
Tape it back together with good ole' Scotch tape , but with a gloss finish not the more matte frosty finish.
Notice that it is not assembled perfectly, the bottom right corner for example is not properly aligned vertically in the main shots of it.

Here's how mine turned out - I am beyond thrilled with it:
View attachment 1818926View attachment 1818929

Screenshots from the show:
View attachment 1818936
View attachment 1818937

As a bonus, here's the blown up print from when Jonathan magnifies it to better identify the Demogorgon:
View attachment 1818938

Screenshots:
View attachment 1818941View attachment 1818942

Hopefully this is worth the wait.
I sink a lot of hours into these things to make sure they're something I'm happy with.
It's hard to keep up the pace recently, but hopefully the quality speaks for itself.
I think there's still some little details I may tweak eventually, but they're very close at this point

Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the scans. Will you scan the other half of the Ralph Macchio poster?

Awesome job with the Barb and Demogorgon photo! Was this an actual screenshot or you have it from other sources? If so, I haver missed it somehow...

Thanks a lot for the scans. Will you scan the other half of the Ralph Macchio poster?

Awesome job with the Barb and Demogorgon photo! Was this an actual screenshot or you have it from other sources? If so, I haver missed it somehow...

That’s all there is to the Ralph Macchio page I believe (haven’t flipped through the whole magazine). It’s just a single page in the centerfold. The other side is an image of someone else.

I’m not at my workshop right now so I don’t recall which book it came from, but a very crude version of the Barb Pool Photo was included quite small in a book, might’ve been the yearbook? But it had the tears and the tape on it with a huge glare. Looked like someone just took a photo of it and cut it out for the book, but the tearing didn’t match the hero version seen in the show and it had a much more obvious demogorgon instead of the more ominous version in the show.

Anyway, I started with that, cleaned it up, and patched in various careful screenshots, and the blown up version of the demogorgon. Took a lot of effort blending all these different sources, but I’m very happy with it with some incredibly minor exceptions I’m still working on.

EDIT: just scrolled back. I see what they did now in the magazine. I’ll work on scanning the other half later tonight.

Last edited:
The poster should look like this:
Ralph Macchio Poster.png

This was a crude recreation based on the photos posted by Spiderstella here ==> Stranger things. To anyone else: don't download this, it's just a mock-up. Wait for the other half or a full version coming soon by UnusualWizardry.

The Barb and Demogorgon photo looks so great, I thought is was a scene I missed in that episode. You did an extraordinary job with that photo (this goes for everything you post/share).

The poster should look like this:
View attachment 1819047

This was a crude recreation based on the photos posted by Spiderstella here ==> Stranger things. To anyone else: don't download this, it's just a mock-up. Wait for the other half or a full version coming soon by UnusualWizardry.

The Barb and Demogorgon photo looks so great, I thought is was a scene I missed in that episode. You did an extraordinary job with that photo (this goes for everything you post/share).

Yeah, I checked back and those images and realized I had indeed missed the other half. I’ll scan it in and assemble it tonight!

Thanks for the poster!

I scanned all the props from the Doctor Collector's box at 300 DPI (this includes all pages of Dustin's Diary, but also the metal box) and some from the Worlds Turned Upside Down book and uploaded them mostly unedited to my Google Drive ==> 300 DPi Scans - Google Drive.

Warning: the folder has more than 3gb in size so download at your own risk! In addition, the last 2 scans with the Creel House stained glass was scanned at 600 DPI.

Last edited:

Attachments

• ST Funkos (hobbydb).pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 13
  • 999.png
    999.png
    206 KB · Views: 14
  • download.png
    download.png
    672.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Dustin Fridge s01e08 (A5).pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Adventure Book - Hunt for the Thessalhydra.pdf
    10.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Character Sheet - Demogorgon.pdf
    591.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Character Sheet - Half-Elf.pdf
    717.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Character Sheet - Half-Orc.pdf
    771.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Character Sheet - Hill Dwarf.pdf
    748.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Character Sheet - Human.pdf
    827.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Character Sheet - Wood Elf.pdf
    774.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Finally I've found mysterious poster of skull wearing red cape holding axe from Eddie Munson's bedroom, here it is... Also, the same blacklight poster is on eBay right now, link here.

Also, I've recreated these newspaper from ST NYC Experience. You can view them and download here: The Hawkins Post Newspaper: ST Experience NYC.pdf

I recreate these newspaper on same dimensions as Doctor Collector Vecna's Curse Box newspaper from Creel's house. ((29.5 x 42cm))

At least, as always, its not the best newspaper props, but it was made by my heart and passion ^^''

Attachments

• death-watch-blacklight-poster.jpg
    death-watch-blacklight-poster.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 999.png
    999.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 998.png
    998.png
    115 KB · Views: 15
Jonathan Byers' Lenora Hills Community College acceptance letter and envelope:
Image333.png Image334.png LHCC Letter For Jonathan.png LHCC Envelope For Jonathan v1.png LHCC Envelope For Jonathan v2.png

Made from the reference found on Vanessa Riegel's site:
vanessariegel_2023site_tv_st4_2-339_2.jpg

The letter is a standard LTR (216 x 280 mm), and while the envelope is not shown in that episode, I made it the same type as the one used by Max for the Dear Billy letter, although a bit smaller: the full envelope should print at 258 x 227 mm and fully closed it has 230 x 100 mm.

Another paper prop designed by Vanessa Riegel is the Chrissy Cunningham Funeral Program:
vanessariegel_2023site_tv_st4_2-311_4.png Image290.png Chrissy Cunningham Funeral Program Cover.png Chrissy Cunningham Funeral Program Inside.png

The program is a standard LTR in size, more exactly 279 x 216 mm.

This was "fun" to make because the image is low-res and you can barely decipher the text and the design elements. Luckily, Vanessa also put on her site some photos of Crissy and I used them to recreate the funeral program (with the now mandatory enhancements/upscales made with Topaz Photo AI):
vanessariegel_2023site_tv_st4_2-340.jpg

I also found the front of the program on Pinterest and used it to find the flower design under Chrissy's photo; but to actually find it, I had to recreate somehow the hidden portions of the design:
1b94f489a9932d507e338cb327bfe7fd.jpg 1b94f489a9932d507e338cb327bfe7fd_2.jpg 450-20200409091332372749.jpg

The model with the cross and flowers was an easy find, but the text separator (under the Program title) was made from scratch.

The text was another beast, but I managed to recreate around 70-80% of it, the rest is guesstimation.

Last edited:
Incredible! Thank you for your efforts once again RafalFett :) that should be Doris Driscoll sheets template from s03e05 19m56s

Attachments

• s03e05 19m56s.jpg
    s03e05 19m56s.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 15
  • s03e05 19m56s.png
    s03e05 19m56s.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Date.png
    Date.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back