Stingray X20's submarine

KevinD

Sr Member
Made this replica of the submarine used by Agent X20, agent of the Mighty Titan, as seen in Stingray. Like the original model, this is made by adapting the Revell kit of the Bell X5 aircraft.

Xsub1.jpg
Xsub2.jpg
Xsub3.jpg
Xsub4.jpg
Xsub5.jpg

Very cool I love the display I remember this sub it brings back memorys of all those old shows like lance link screat chimp nice job once again

Always loved this design. You've done a great job on both the sub and the diorama. What did you use for the pods on either side?

Thanks. Yep, it is a neat design. I just used styrene tube cut in half for the side pods and fashioned the ends with milliput.
It looks great. It would be nice if someone would release a nice accurate styrene kit of Stingray itself. Doyusha released a kit years ago, but it's hard to find now and expensive.

Hello KevinD,
your build has taken me way back to when I was younger than yoda and watched the fabulous show Stingray, a brilliant model and great pictures I will put in a good word for you at the oscars. What on earth is next on your memory lane model build ?. keep up the fantastic work,

keep safe and well regards Barrie ( the old guy with a looonnnggg memory )

Thank you, much appreciated. I never really know what will be next, it's hard to say what makes me suddenly decide to make something. It'll usually be an Anderson vehicle, a children's TV character or a Blake's 7 prop though!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back