Star Wars Star Wars Episode 1 pepsi machine acrylic front cover

Buy now for 350 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Please do NOT use Buy it Now, please DM me if interested.

This is a Star Wars Epsiode 1 front plate/cover for a pepsi machine, which was part of the Phantom Menace promotion in 99.

I purchased it recently intending to mount it to an actual machine, I had a hard time removing the paper film on the rear though since it was 25 years old and water damaged, and pulling it off started to remove the actual graphic in a couple small spots (see the rear lit photo). It spooked me from trying further. It's in new great condition otherwise, and still has the front plastic film which will remove easily (hence the front looking a little dingy - I promise that's the film making it look like that though). It can still make a great display piece and could also probably be salvaged to mount on a machine with a careful hand. I'll probably just get it framed and put it in my office if it doesn't sell, but for now selling it at a loss to try to move it.

FYI this is large (roughly 69x31"), and I'm looking for local pickup in Myrtle Beach. I can travel a couple hours out with it to meet if you're coming from a far distance. I'm potentially open to Star Wars/Ghostbusters trades and I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks.

$350 OBO - local pickup in Myrtle Beach, SC

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8,429
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 6,000
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back