Star Trek:TNG lamp/flashlight; has this been identified?

Found these on my hard drive from the auctions. Mike, you guys did an outstanding job patching the halves together.

b46626ST_TNG1h228.jpg

k53823ST_TNG2e228.jpg

Three cheers for propmakers! :cheers

Of course on Galactica they would have just run down to Home Depot during the lunch break. :rolleyes

And on the Abrams movie they would have pointed the flashlights directly into the camera lens at all times. :lol

Blast from the past, but I'm trying to put together the flashlight collection.

Does anyone have a copy of the picture Mike posted with the caption "I think this will help" or the ones Andreas posted? They are just frustrating X's now.

Also anyone have anything on the Voyager wrist flashlight?

I'm resurrecting this as there's not a lot of information out there other than in this thread. I was at a garage sale today and picked this Ready-Lite RL-101 up for a whopping $.25:

PXL_20220829_014654753.jpg PXL_20220829_014703032.jpg PXL_20220829_014714923.jpg PXL_20220829_014736654.jpg PXL_20220829_014751611.jpg

Sure looks like a TNG hand light / palm beacon to me!

I'm glad the pictures that SurferGeek posted are still out there, that one looks to match this model, except for the reflector. The texture on top is 26 squares across on mine and I believe 22 across on his image, so that implies 4 were removed from the center per HMS Mike's incredibly helpful information. I also found these on yourprops:

The bezel is clearly different on these, but the overall design looks essentially the same.

Threads like this make me wish TPZ or TFW were still up and accessible, I wonder how much information was out there on these.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back