Star Trek Liquors on the market

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was referencing a Star Trek item in google pictures and came upon the fact they are now producing Star Trek Liquors. I am not a big drinking guy, in fact, had like 2 to 3 alcohol drinks in my entire life, but I do have friends who do and I once was a bartender in college so I know how to mix. So, I decided to add them to my shelf at home.

Currently, there is a James T Kirk Bourbon. It won the best top 50 Bourbons Award in 2019, Retails at $ 59 dollars but hard to find under $ 89.
Next is a Ten Forward Vodka. Retails at $ 29 and can be found as high as $ 69 on some web stores. Look for these at www.WineDirect.com
Finally, there are Star Trek Wines from the Picard Winery in France. These are limited numbered bottles selling at $ 60 and a second Star Fleet wine out of California at again $ 60. Plus Shipping

IMG_7708.JPG

These do go on sale from time to time at $ 40 each. Star Trek Wines – Chateau Picard Grand Vin De Bordeaux and United Federation of Planets Special Reserve Zinfandel

Last edited:
I'd be all over the Romulan Ale like B-Movie Zombie. Would also buy a re-pop of the Dickel bottled "Saurian Brandy"

These are licensed liquors. A company know as Silver Screen Bottling Company is going forward with several themed movie liquors.
The Bourbon won several awards and is scheduled to have another batch come out this spring.
I had problems ordering at Liquorama.net, so just be aware they can jerk you around with actually shipping product.

I saw a six pack of some type of star trek beer at bevmo about a year ago. Forgot what it was called...
Google says I found it

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back