Star Lord Map Gun FINISHED Video on 1st post

That is nothing short of wizardry, right there. It's one thing (and a respectable one at that) to make such a high fidelity high quality body, but it's a whole 'nother level of added awesome when it has such great visual functionality. The laser mechanism is especially nifty!

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but would you supply the electronics if asked for an additional fee of course?
Again sorry if it is a dumb question.

Well, I just made the kit to mimic the actual prop, but I left it hollow IF people wanted to add some kind of electronics. There are no "standard" electronics for it and I haven't even built one myself yet, so I wouldn't know offhand which electronics to supply. Some people seem to be using lasers but you could stick leds in there... or a flashlight... all depending on how ambitious you want to make it. (I was personally planning to use a mini-projector but I'm so far behind on my GotG stuff that I haven't gotten there yet.)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back