Interest Star Lord Gloves by Magnoli Clothiers

Any updates?:) just busting chops:) gonna dig the he'll outta these if they fit remotely close to mechanics/construction gloves:)

Order placed - 2 XL pair. I've checked the gloves I like answer I am ablut 11 for width and about a 12 for length. Hopefully these will fit my spider hands:D. If not, I'm sure I will keep em, but try and.get you.to.to a.coue XXLs:)

- - - Updated - - -

Lord, that sounded like I was from overseas, but you get my drift...:/

Ordered a pair in small. Slightly nervous, but very excited. What type of leather is the yellow section made of? And also are the gloves lined? They look amazing.

I apologise if this is the wrong place for this, but mine have just arrived and I'm very pleased. The brown/yellow leather looks a bit darker in natural light, but shows as more orangey/yellow under a flash. They're very comfy, mine are perhaps slightly snug, and if I can afford it I might try a size up. It might just be that I'm used to gloves coming further down my wrists, and these are shorter. I can flex all my digits without too much fuss.

Maybe one or two tiny stitching defects, but nothing that you'd see unless you were really looking for them, I think. I can't say yet how hard-wearing they'll be, but my first impressions are that they're really very sturdy. The deerskin smells lovely, which is nice.

I'll post pictures when I figure out how to. Overall, I'm really happy with them.

Hey Indy, Since you are doing these and the jacket, did you ever look into possibly doing the trench coat? I prefer that over the short jacket but have not come across one that satisfies my accuracy preferences.

Awesome! Can't wait to see your prototype. If you're not posting a new thread on it please PM me as I'd love to see it at whatever stage you're at currently.

Thanks.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back