Spidey4Fun Suit Review: Amazing Spidey for Fun 2 Suit

bschossler

Recently through an eBay transaction I acquired the first asm2 style suit that Brad put together. After taking it out and wearing it a few times, I wanted to post up my review:

Fabric: The fabric he uses is remarkable! It doesn't even feel like your typical Lycra. It is thin, flexible, and really helps to conform to your body type. The easy breath ability makes going out on hotter days no problem.

Spiders: The urethane spiders are perfect! If you are thinking about getting one of Brad's suits, do yourself a favor and get the urethane spiders at least. They looks awesome in pictures and in person. They also add just the right amount of 3-d effect to the suit.

Lenses: After going through 6 spider-man suits that have fog-able lenses, I was blown away at the lenses Brad used. They are thin, yet allow no one to see it. The material he uses is amazing, allowing for wear on a cold day with no fogging.

Shoes: I don't know how he does it, but the shoe choice and attachment is perfect. They can take a pretty hard beating and still look brand new.

Presentation: The way the suit is printed, people constantly need to check if they webs were actually 3-d. They look incredible, and really do justice to the spider-man look.
The red and the blue have the most perfect choice to them. They may look dark at times, but it was later learned that this was a key tactic in making them show perfectly on any kind of lighting.

Overall Review: This suit is AMAZING (no pun intended). Brad puts so much time and effort into his work and it really shows. If you are looking for a spider-man suit, you need to contact Brad. Nothing is comparable to the quality of his suits. (y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    346.7 KB · Views: 895
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    363.8 KB · Views: 704
Damn! Thats -Amazing- !!! Brad is awesome! Thats great that you got it and he hasnt even started selling he TASM2 suits yet!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back