SpiderSparrow's TASM Build (Suit Finished!!! Skateboard Pics! 11/1/12)

Im new here and Im a HUGE fan of your work. Can you make a tutorial on how you made the lenses and how you put them on the mask? PLEASE

Re: SpiderSparrow's TASM Build (MY SUIT ARRIVED! 2nd page Pic Heavy)

I still haven't done anymore honeycomb stamping because of the stupid rain... but hopefully it won't rain tomorrow and I can get some more done.

I just finished painting the right glove. It was rather difficult because I had to wear it while I painted it, and since it's the right hand I had to paint with my left hand, haha. But it still turned out pretty good I think. The color doesn't match the rest of the blue on the suit perfectly, but it's very close, and I think that once I do all the black honeycomb over the blue it won't be noticeable that it's different.

I'm about to start working on the leather pads for the palm.

RSTQa.jpg

WghVI.jpg
Incrediable idea bro!!!

I have a question about the soles you glued on, did the glue soak through the material of the costume? I'm trying to help my boyfriend out with his Spidey costume but we are totally stuck on the shoes as we are afraid of glue soaking into the material of the suit and ruining it.

I am thinking that for attaching the soles to my suit i may use a piece of velcro the size of the whole sole.

Also i am contemplating puff painting my honeycombs on the suit have you got any progress on this?

If in the past year you never found the answer, here it is. I know puffy paint is supposed to be washer safe. Spray paint yypically isn't. I might try fabric spray paint.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back