Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Pictures of the "Onesie" Protosuit. things i noticed: Black Fingerless gloves with red sections added to the back of the glove making webbing design. High Red socks W/ Plain red Shoes. (Sleeveless?) Hoodie w/ lighter blue sleeves and pants. Etc.

View attachment 688985View attachment 688986View attachment 688987View attachment 688988View attachment 688989View attachment 688990

the gloves having the Red pieces on black gloves makes a lot more sense as to why we saw some angles with red w/ black webs in some frames, and black gloves in other frames in Civil War

homeage suit ref 7.pnghomeage suit ref 8.PNG

Guys, i dont know if it is up here yet but some dude i saw on Instagram made some pretty awesome animatronic lenses.:confused
Search for him on ista: superrobotninja

I've never read the comics, so I was wondering, is there a purpose to the web-pits?

No, according to Marvel, at first there wasnt a point. Then they later on said they used them kind of like a glider squirrel, to help him control his freefall from buildings a bit. I personally dont like the web underarms. Just seem dumb live action. I feel like with this they went the "nobody has done this yet so lets do it" kind of mentality. Some things just dont work as live action, but they are trying them anyway...

37546f3ebb33602f95a8b40f05a59d07.jpg

I'm positive that this is a windbreaker I looked at bomber jackets didn't see anything like it but it has the windbreaker look to it?...idk you tell me what you think

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Pictures of the "Onesie" Protosuit. things i noticed: Black Fingerless gloves with red sections added to the back of the glove making webbing design. High Red socks W/ Plain red Shoes. (Sleeveless?) Hoodie w/ lighter blue sleeves and pants. Etc.

View attachment 688985View attachment 688986View attachment 688987View attachment 688988View attachment 688989View attachment 688990
The red shoes look like slippers in my opinion

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and I've actually been looking for that grey jacket Tom is wearing in the set pics. The closest thing I could find was this Sport-Tek Raglan Jacket. sport-tek_JST73_graphite-grey.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back