Spiderman (Raimi) Costume

Getting a bit worried now, ordered puff paint off amazon and it aint arrived yet, and comic con is in TWO DAYS!

(Luckily i have those tow days to paint but first i need the ******* paint!)

OKay, so like put in a link to the photos through those hosts?

well im not sure why the sites attachment isn't working, perhaps you need a certain number of posts.

But yeah, if you're new to uploading stuff/pics. What you do is go to one of those sites (tinypic should work fine, imgshack can give a few popups, just dont ever download anything if it asks you too. Pick either one of the sites, and it should walk you through how to upload the pic you want. There'll be like a 'browse' button so you can locate the file(picture) on your computer, select it and then upload. It'll give you a list of 'links' to use to add it to your post. Baisically what you're doing is puting the picture within [ img] [/ img] tags (without the spaces, but it should give you a link with those already in place)

Unfortunately my puff paint didnt arrive in time for my comic con, HOWEVER, this means I can do better costume for the next comic con! :) I will most likely put some pics up over the weekend, (sorry for the delay) as the con is saturday so I get some better pics from then :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back