Spiderman Face Shell Pepakura File - Foam version by JFCustom - PDF added

Wouldnt it leave a big dent under the mask where she shell ends?
IMG_20140426_154526.jpg
This is my fiberglass faceshell foam 3mm, work good,

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for posting this. I was just thinking of something like this a few days ago (wanting something to maintain the shape, but be closer fitting and more comfortable than a hard resin/plastic shell).

Have you thought of modding the model to make an Ends of the Earth Spidey helmet?

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone send me this file will not let me download it would love to make one great face shell

I just downloaded the file right now. I'll try attaching it to a PM to you right now...

UPDATE:
Hmm... For some reason, it's not letting me attach the file.

Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you that way, if you'd like.

hey guys i would just like to know how you guys are measuring your heads to get that perfect snug fit?
from chin to top of head? or full way around head?

thanks

Is there a pepakura tutorial page? I've never done it. Is there a program I need in order to use this file? Thanks
You can check out this thread:
http://www.therpf.com/f24/pepakura-question-thread-please-read-rules-first-post-87056/

And you can download the program for free:
Pepakura Designer

Also look up some YouTube tutorials; many will prove helpful.

It takes some practice and getting used to, but once you get the general idea of how things work you should be fine. After that, it's just a matter of practice and building technique.

That seems to be the practice, yes. At least, that's what I'm doing.

The biggest trick with a face shell like this will be finding a thickness to the foam that works for you, so you'll probably have to experiment a bit. It's all a matter of preference for most.

Hi guys and girls.

Tonight after work, I will upload a new version without the eyes and the lenses too.

Are you using foam or paper?

You are welcome.

The default size it should fits fine, but if you want more space go with scale 10.20 .

Cheers.

Hi man! Everything ok? Still waiting on the lensfile

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back