Smallville-Lana Lang Time Magazine (FINISHED)

gusw666

*****EDIT 10/05 9:21 PM*******

VERY LOW RES:

Hey everybody, sorry that i disapeared for a wile, i saped offices (real estate) and i had been very very busy.

Anyway, im going to be starting with this project that i want to add to my collection.

Time magazine from smallville, the one with the young lana lang on the cover.

And i wanted to know if anybody could share or sell the pic of the young lana that has the cover of the magazine.

Well, anyway, to the guys that helped me with the Superman Returns newspaper, thank you, and please pm me your email addresses so i can send you the 18M file with the cover so you can print them out.

Again, thank you for your help, and again, ill share the finished product with the people that helps me.

Cya guys.

Gus

A friend and I had this planned years ago, but we didn't have a good enough screen-cap software to use. I hope it works this time.

What a great project, Gus. Sad I never thought of it before. I will try and find an image to help with this :D My luck with finding hi-rez stuff I need seems to be low lately, so I hope someone else jumps in with it :angel

ADDED--I did a search, and although I did not find anything YET, I wanted to mention that the actress that was in that part (and whoes pictures is on the fake Time cover) is Jade Unterman.
In case that hgelps with anyones search for a good image. :D

Great guys, thx for the help, ill use BS player to get a good quality screencap from the DVD, i remember it was on episode one from the first season.

Talk to you later guys.

Gus

Might be a better idea to get a cap of little Lana from the pilot (if the correct - or close - frame is present) then mock up the rest of the cover using the Time logo and correct fonts. I'll try and get caps from the pilot tonight if I have time.

Couldn't get anything really useful. Lana is pretty close in the 2nd one but not enough of Nel is visible

Maybe this has been published as a press still/poster etc?

time2.jpg

time3.jpg

time1.jpg

kurtyboy, thx for the caps and info, i actually think that this is what i needed, the background will be done by photoshop, ill try to get the most accurate one.

hx for your help mate, ill start working on it today.

Cya

Nice job, Kurtyboy. :D

***I didn't help at all, darn it... if there is anything else this project needs that I can contribute please let me know.

Someone with an original DVD would be able to get better quality though.

For someone with good Photoshop skills it might be possible to get Nell from another frame and stitch them together.

Guys, help here, I need to find the right font for the TIME logo, cause its supposed to be new times roman, and those are not, for example, the M doesnt have that angle or anything, anyone knows what kind of font is that?

Thank you for your help.-

Gus

<div class='quotetop'>(darienvader @ Oct 3 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]1331169[/snapback]</div>
How about some vector art, instead: LINK
[/b]

You are the man, thank you very much mate............................

pics tonight.

Cya

Gus

There's something wrong with the text, the font apparently is too "bold", but I'm speechless for the result... How did you do the pic?

Oh, and before I forgot, I'm in for the hi-res file :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back