Small Soldiers information, anybody?

Yea agreed you should definately make molds and cast it as ling as it doesnt damage the figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not a troll or a fishing expedition for a fight... it's a legitimate question - and i'm hoping I can get an unemotional adult response... but i still don't understand how it's ok for people to talk about making molds and casts and selling for things like this made by "professionals." ^^^ yet - vitriol anger banning and venom is spit on anyone who takes a "members' work and does the exact same thing... what is the line... is there actually a line - or is the honest answer "well - the creator of the original piece already got paid by a studio - so f him... ." Not looking to derail the convo - not looking to hijack the thread... just an "aside" question of something that exists as a paradox on these boards in my mind...

Look man I just got here.So Im not a mold maker/toy maker. Im a prop collector. That's my thing.Im not here to make or buy or care about molds, so you don't have to worry bout me man,No one is making a mold of my Butch Meathook so relax and enjoy the show/

This is not a troll or a fishing expedition for a fight... it's a legitimate question - and i'm hoping I can get an unemotional adult response... but i still don't understand how it's ok for people to talk about making molds and casts and selling for things like this made by "professionals." ^^^ yet - vitriol anger banning and venom is spit on anyone who takes a "members' work and does the exact same thing... what is the line... is there actually a line - or is the honest answer "well - the creator of the original piece already got paid by a studio - so f him... ." Not looking to derail the convo - not looking to hijack the thread... just an "aside" question of something that exists as a paradox on these boards in my mind...

Yeah i do see your point i myself dont know where the line is drawn either for the most part from what i can tell is that if a replica of a prop is mad by a single person then that person has the right to duplicate said replica because there hard work is put into but i guess original props are kind of a gray area when it comes to it because the are a single piece made by a studio with limited if any i believe it just depends on the person who now owns the prop and if they want to replicate it and sell it as long as it doesn't rake in a crazy amount of income that makes the original studio notice

Army would you be interested in one of the small soldiers figure boxes in working on ?

wanna buy a real butch meathook from the movie? I might sell him if the price is right, I also have buzzsaw, and only one buzzsaw was ever built and this one was in the movie also..So im open to offers..........

wanna buy a real butch meathook from the movie? I might sell him if the price is right, I also have buzzsaw, and only one buzzsaw was ever built and this one was in the movie also..So im open to offers..........

got to post in the junkyard if you want to sell something.

anybody in Toledo ohio know someone that can scan butch meathook, I can scan him and sell the file to whoever would like it but having trouble finding anybody with a 3d scanner........help

To the guy that lives in Toledo I can't scan him but I sure as hell can mold him if that is an option for you

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back